The Game is indeed a very nice guy Vol IG fan giveaway

What!?....lmfao

So he just plays a ****** to sell records?...my mind is blown

Ocho used to do **** like this before IG and twitter. He got into a madden match with my barber online. Introduced himself then told him that after he got done beatin his *** he'd come pick him up for dinner lol. My barber claims he won but who knows. Few hours later chad picked him up n they went to a steak house. He had pics and all. One pic chad had a blunt in his mouth eyes shot! I'm salty he's hit rock bottom now. Chad was that ***** in Cincinnati.

What did the Game say about his finances on Howard Stern?

He didn't talk about that specifically. Howard asked him when he lost his virginity and if he banged tons of chicks and he said he was a late bloomer and he didn't even get with that many girls back then. Something to do with his moms or growing up with no dad and that is why he appreciated women.

Game got bout 30 mill. He living great

On that same interview, I swear he said he was only worth like a little below 20 million. I know that is good money but that is hardly what other rappers have. He still seems like he lives a good decent life. I know his house on his reality show was hardly a LA mansion.

How are you going to be a goon and a nurse at the same time? Plies out here robbin ****** with sensitivity. "Yo hand over the dope and no one gets hurt! But, if you act up and get hurt I'll be back to stitch you up nice and fix ya wound once we stash this pack." Makes no god damn sense.

***** is wild fam! Like picture homie in some scrubs giving report to a doctor...I can't man..

He didn't talk about that specifically. Howard asked him when he lost his virginity and if he banged tons of chicks and he said he was a late bloomer and he didn't even get with that many girls back then. Something to do with his moms or growing up with no dad and that is why he appreciated women.
On that same interview, I swear he said he was only worth like a little below 20 million. I know that is good money but that is hardly what other rappers have. He still seems like he lives a good decent life. I know his house on his reality show was hardly a LA mansion.

Hardly what other rappers make? These rappers ain't worth ****! 20-30 million years after your prime is something to applaud.

Hardly what other rappers make? These rappers ain't worth ****! 20-30 million years after your prime is something to applaud.

lmaooo if people think these rappers are worth 20-30 mill nowadays .....

the game an og tho he was that dude when he first came out , 300 bars and runnin

Anyone here that lives in LA ever join his 60daysoffitness hike? He used to post up pics on his ig with a bunch of people that joined his run up a hill somewhere in LA. I'm sure he still does it from time to time.

Last edited:
Anyone here that lives in LA ever join his 60daysoffitness hike? He used to post up pics on his ig with a bunch of people that joined his run up a hill somewhere in LA. I'm sure he still does it from time to time.

probably got too big to continue to do

Plies is known to give out Gs at a time to fans. Rumor is that he went to college on a full ride scholarship.

Well I meant in the Howard Stern universe. He only knows so many rappers and Howard himself makes over a 100 million and he only interviews rappers that are in the mainstream media like Jay Z, 50, I think Flo Rida got interviewed, Snoop, TI and all which make a pretty good coin in rap.

Well I meant in the Howard Stern universe. He only knows so many rappers and Howard himself makes over a 100 million and he only interviews rappers that are in the mainstream media like Jay Z, 50, I think Flo Rida got interviewed, Snoop, TI and all which make a pretty good coin in rap.

I hear you, people sleep on Flo Rida and Pitt Bulls crossover money. Flo Rida money > Wale money.

I hear you, people sleep on Flo Rida and Pitt Bulls crossover money. Flo Rida money > Wale money.

Typical NT, bashing Wale at any given opportunity. :lol: Flo Rida is balling, he puts out club records consistently year after year.

I still haven't seen proof of Plies having a nursing degree or even going to school for nursing, I do know he played football for like a year tho.

Back
Top Bottom