"The Game" My 22's

I was watching an episode of the B.E.T show called the Game. I recently saw an episode where the quarterback of the followed football team was in his shoecloset and said "not like my 22's" he then reaches back and pulls Jordan 22's in white off the shelf. This got me looking at the rest of theshoes on the other shelves. I saw union 180's and De La hi's and numerous other coveted shoes buy sneaker heads. I was wondering who's possiblecollection was displayed on these shelves? Did any one else see this episode?

Pretty sure it wasnt anyones collection. Probably just bought for the scene.

Wow. I could understand you posting this thread on ISS, but here?

c'mon man. At least go to the general forum with that

yea i seen that episode i was wonderin how he could say that wen the grape 5's were sittin right below them even if you dont know about jordans the 5'slook 100000 times betta then da 22's

Originally Posted by mackinmike

yea i seen that episode i was wonderin how he could say that wen the grape 5's were sittin right below them even if you dont know about jordans the 5's look 100000 1000000000000000000000000000 times betta then da 22's

Fixed

Why do people drool over celebrities, but more specifically over their shoe collection? I personally know people with better shoes than has been mentioned inthis thread. MOST celebrities are nobody special. Just normal people that people spend their whole day fanticising over and blow lots of money on their uselessproducts that have been well marketed so you'll stay blowing money on it. You stay poor, and they stay rich.

I had to see this episode while cleaning my room up. I was wondering why he was holding up them 22's like they were something limited or even heat.Especially when dude got mostly heat on that shelf. dude grabs some GR wack released shoes..lol

i seen that episode on friday. lol
that had to be someones collection. there were de la soul dunks on the top shelf.

pimp.gif

He was holding up the XX2s because they were the latest Jordans to drop at that time.

smh.gif
These dudes watching BET and swearing they up on $%^&. First of all, the show was originally on the CW (Or whatever they called WB at the time), butthen BET's lame $!% hopped on it, and shows re-runs of re-runs of re-runs of it.

Show was cancelled on CW along with Everybody Hates Chris, and now BET is the only network to air it....

Did ya'll ready think BET was capable of creating a series of that quality?

Back
Top Bottom