THE GAME playing at SUPERSTARBASKETBALL.ORG. MONEY $HOT IS BAAAACK (1-0)

thass whack cuz this league is way better than all the others ive been in.. oh yehh i was that dude wearin the NKTLK shirt at the game against regulators andwhile watchin the money shot team kellz gamee

ohwell.gif

This sucks.

damn, hopefully hans finds someone that can continue to run the league

i've seen pacrim, and superstar is on another level

good game, better game then anyone else expected for sure. youre record precedes the true talent on the team...

Good luck to the rest of the NT teams for the playoffs

Hanz told us what was up............mannnnnnnnn
mad.gif
roll.gif
..........doing big things

Team Kellz killed us with that 5 man rotation

wait so is the league shutting down after the season? im confused...since it was posted 3/18 by rocky..or was it the april fools joke. if so wow thats a earlyapril fools joke haha

congratulations to full clip for upsetting the undefeated relics in the platinum division championships.

pulled a new york giants on the patriots. ouch.

How many teams in the league are affiliated through NT?

I just wanna know so I can cross them off my hit list...

Team Kellz
Game Bang
??

Originally Posted by grittyman20

How many teams in the league are affiliated through NT?

I just wanna know so I can cross them off my hit list...

Team Kellz
Game Bang
??

mannnnnnn..............i aint trying to be on that man's hitlist........too late we've been made

RIP Money Shot

Regulators Keys to getting back in the Playoffs
- Add Adrian Eddington to your squad.
- Add GM Rocky Anciano as your scout.
- Own the boards.
2 out of 3 isn't bad. The NIKETALK board has been quiet for the past 2 seasons, it's time to do work son.

laugh.gif

lol, M$ is on hiatus yo. time for regulators to sha-sha-sha-shine

itll be fun to play as a player and not a gm anymore.

I know it's been a minute so here's some quick updates.
Regulators is out but The Business features some OGs of the OF Niketalk team.

Money $hot is back after a season hiatus and lookin pretty good - winnin' their first game of the season yesterday.

The Game, yes the rapper, debut in his first game of his first season at Superstarbasketball, playing for defending Diamond champs, Semi Pro Inc.

Other notable NBA players currently playing are Sean Rooks, Keith Klos, Jeff Trepaignier, and And1 ball player Bone Collector along with a few other DrewLeague ballers.

Superstarbasketball.org also invaded San Diego and there is some tuff competition, bar none.

aiyo adrian told me you put my name on the roster, I couldn't make it sunday nxt sunday I'm try to come out if I don't have work lemme know anyfurthur details juss tryin to help and have fun thanks!

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

its pat, dawg, from work> anaheim lol, man hope you remember dude lol
adrian never mentioned it and we're at a full squad right now. you might wanna ask mike coz he still has a squad. sorry bro

I said he mentioned it to me I mean you can ask dude if you want, but whatever, not really surprised, how's pat anyways actually never mind I'll hithim up on my own time gd luck

Back
Top Bottom