The Game(rapper) pushing my friend in a game of hoop

when did he push him? the beginning? thats all i saw. and those must be some big dudes playing cuz the game is a big dude and he dosent even look that big
replay it one more time, a clear push. he even gets a technical foul for it, the yellow team shoots a free throw before Game does.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Them dudes must be tall as %@%* cuz game looks like my size compared to them[/color]

smh.gif

and THE GAME is ma dude too
i thought he would be better guess not
laugh.gif

Wow Game doesn't seem like hes that good. Maybe just doesn't live up to what he says about him being good at ball. Oh well those people that just runtheir mouths saying this and that and end up being bad. Always funny to watch them try to act tough just because their gettin their @#$ handed to em.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

And yeah Game was going to play at Washington State but got kicked out 1st semester for selling weed
Ah, the myth lives on. The truth is he was never even recruited to WSU. His name appears nowhere in team records, and there has been plenty ofresearch done by fans to prove this. He was probably friends with Marcus Moore, who is from Compton, and they are close to each other in age, and Moore playedat WSU. The magazines that perpetuated this lie didn't bother to fact check.

so how do you guys no he has no game seeing as all you see is him drive once (where he did lose the dribble) but its not like it was that bad and as ugly ashis form his he DID hit both free throws. He obviously does have some game if he was on scholarship to wsu.....

I don't know......from that angle it looked like a clean block...... I heard Game say something like "He was choking my effin neck man...."

Didnt see that at all

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

And yeah Game was going to play at Washington State but got kicked out 1st semester for selling weed
Ah, the myth lives on. The truth is he was never even recruited to WSU. His name appears nowhere in team records, and there has been plenty of research done by fans to prove this. He was probably friends with Marcus Moore, who is from Compton, and they are close to each other in age, and Moore played at WSU. The magazines that perpetuated this lie didn't bother to fact check.
Well if this is true then i take that back but im pretty sure dude can beat half of these dudes in the forum.

lmaooo @ this

i know so many dudes like this who take everything so personal on the court

a wise man once told me you have no friends in the rectangle

DO WORK

he gonna get stretched out by the goons
tell em not to wall down Black Wall St.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by realtalkitsDC

so how do you guys no he has no game seeing as all you see is him drive once (where he did lose the dribble) but its not like it was that bad and as ugly as his form his he DID hit both free throws. He obviously does have some game if he was on scholarship to wsu.....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by arrjae

Originally Posted by xXJaguar25Xx

Game's form is close to Shawn Marions
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i was thinking that too...

w/ all the Game vids ive seen, hes always talking about hes good and stuff....
that drive was PURE freshman highschool....
tired.gif

and i bet, Game is like the KG to the team, making everyone on the squad act tough.....

and
laugh.gif
at Game checking that one girl out...
That's the exact thing I was thinkin about when I see this
Dude is not as good as I thought

all who are saying game is wack. I doubt any of you would even try and say that to his face.
What is this guy sayin
smh.gif

He's a man just like me
If I was on the court with him I would definitely say to his face he is wack

Originally Posted by realtalkitsDC

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Ah, the myth lives on. The truth is he was never even recruited to WSU. His name appears nowhere in team records, and there has been plenty of research done by fans to prove this. He was probably friends with Marcus Moore, who is from Compton, and they are close to each other in age, and Moore played at WSU. The magazines that perpetuated this lie didn't bother to fact check.
Well if this is true then i take that back but im pretty sure dude can beat half of these dudes in the forum.
I never said anything about his skill, but what I posted is true. I'm merely speculating on the Marcus Moore connection, but it seems logicalto connect the two.

Back
Top Bottom