The Game Takes Direct Shot At Jay-Z At Concert

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Jay just dissed him in that Blueprint 3 freestyle y'all _s got so amped up about

right
laugh.gif
how quickly some forget
smh.gif
game just responding
yea...ppl forgot already? wasnt yall so hyped over that?? goofies....but anyway...i was just talking to my homie and he was pointing alot of stuff out about jay that are so true..but jay z stans prolly wouldnt except

Just say it already, illinois. You hate Jay-Z, lol.
Basically lol, son need to not even put up that objective rap fan front. Every Jay thread barking about Stans and meatriding.

And I still fail to see how saying "I ain't talking about Game" is a dis. If that's the case every single Game verse contains dozens of disses b/c all that boy do is namedrop lol. Honestly I just think Game likes the idea of being in a rap battle with Jay-Z. He's been baiting it for so long. I think he just wants that validation.

Games Wish List
1.Beef With Jay(Yes!)
2.Get On Detox(that apology should do it)
3.Say every rapper evers name on my songs(Almost There!)

Wasnt this dude crying not to long ago....I like Game, but he's making me confused about being a fan....Damn Clown...

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Jay just dissed him in that Blueprint 3 freestyle y'all _s got so amped up about

right
laugh.gif
how quickly some forget
smh.gif
game just responding
yea...ppl forgot already? wasnt yall so hyped over that?? goofies....but anyway...i was just talking to my homie and he was pointing alot of stuff out about jay that are so true..but jay z stans prolly wouldnt except

Just say it already, illinois. You hate Jay-Z, lol.
Basically lol, son need to not even put up that objective rap fan front. Every Jay thread barking about Stans and meatriding.

And I still fail to see how saying "I ain't talking about Game" is a dis. If that's the case every single Game verse contains dozens of disses b/c all that boy do is namedrop lol. Honestly I just think Game likes the idea of being in a rap battle with Jay-Z. He's been baiting it for so long. I think he just wants that validation.

Games Wish List
1.Beef With Jay(Yes!)
2.Get On Detox(that apology should do it)
3.Say every rapper evers name on my songs(Almost There!)

laugh.gif

so true tho! He said in an interview he is tryin to get in Guiness for sayin the most rappers names in songs.

lol, dude's career should've ended when Budden ran him off of his own website and burned him on wax.

This clown is way beyond FRAUD status. How many times have we seen this move from him?? He'll be apologizing to Jay before the week is over. Stillamazes me how he even has fans to this day.

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

it's so pathetic, game is trying SOOOO HARDDD
he really is!
laugh.gif
this Red Album better be epic....cuzhe's settin hiself up for failure if it aint!
smh.gif

Hawaiian Sophie put Game name in the same sentence as Dame, Jim Jones, and Jaz-O, 3 of his sworn enemies. So you gonna sit here and honestly saythat he not sending a small lil warning shot towards Game?

It was stupid to me, after all these subliminal disses he been sending Chuck way, now he wants to mention his name in a song. Jay knew what was going to happenafter he spit that verse cause he know Game is an ignorant _ who live for this beef @%%*.He really desperate to build some more buzz for BP3

Hawaiian Sophie put Game name in the same sentence as Dame, Jim Jones, and Jaz-O, 3 of his sworn enemies. So you gonna sit here and honestly say that he not sending a small lil warning shot towards Game?

It was stupid to me, after all these subliminal disses he been sending Chuck way, now he wants to mention his name in a song. Jay knew what was going to happen after he spit that verse cause he know Game is an ignorant _ who live for this beef @%%*.He really desperate to build some more buzz for BP3
Pretty much co-signed

Sounds like both Game and Hov are doing their best to build hype for their latest in a recession

i mean ya act like game squashed da beef he had wit da young gunz or memphis bleek....he didn't.

Rap and urban culture is officially over. Rap music is horrible now and fans are groupies these days they sweat someone either where there from or how theylook. You cant sit here and say a artist is even good anymore. The game says the same thing over and over again for the last 5 years with nothing new. He needshot beats and feats. and writers to make a hot song.

EastCoastPapi wrote:
Rap and urban culture is officially over. Rap music is horrible now and fans are groupies these days they sweat someone either where there from or how they look. You cant sit here and say a artist is even good anymore. The game says the same thing over and over again for the last 5 years with nothing new. He needs hot beats and feats. and writers to make a hot song.
No it's not.

smh.gif
IDK why Jay got Game started, because Jay is gonna make it seem like Game is over reacting... and the ones who love jay TOO much wont see whats going on.

StaXX wrote:
EastCoastPapi wrote:
Rap and urban culture is officially over. Rap music is horrible now and fans are groupies these days they sweat someone either where there from or how they look. You cant sit here and say a artist is even good anymore. The game says the same thing over and over again for the last 5 years with nothing new. He needs hot beats and feats. and writers to make a hot song.
No it's not.

Hip hop is still alive and blooming..!*%% we just got in the game..lol check out my dude dumbfounddead on youtube.

Originally Posted by M16

They got hip hop looking like "All My Children" with these fake clowns dissing each other daily for drama.....

basically. hip-hop is on some WWE *+$+ nowadays. *%$%%@@ lame

Originally Posted by JGA7189

damn nt got some hate against the game
laugh.gif

wat can u say about someone that constantly stir up drama then go back on his word like the next week. U can tell he was saving this up....all jay did was sayhis name and he game came at his entire life all crazy game know jay wasn't tryna diss him he just wanted a reason to beef wit jay and he been lookin forone since documentary .....the question is........can he deliver?

Originally Posted by Planetmarvel

Game is wasting his time Jay will prolly never reply back to any of his shots,
he might hop on the wwe casting call for Rapmania09
laugh.gif

great promo for the both of them imo, hip hop needs this right now.....even though game is more of a light-heavyweight, then Hovs heavyweight stature...itsstill a good match nonetheless..
smokin.gif

Randy Orton Vs Triple H type of thing goin on...
roll.gif
will Game be the legendkiller?!? doubt it...

Back
Top Bottom