[| -- The Game's VLOG: Euro World Tour Part 4 From St. Tropez, France ADDED! (VIDEO) -- |]

i got my Snoop Dogg toothbrush.....yall gotta get sum red toothbrushes in maann!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
dude is crazy-

somebody tell him his "limited" polo boxers are on sale at macys for 13.99

Game Is A Funny Dude Nuff SAID!

Apparently I wont be goin to Spain to stick cats up

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I definitely don't have 20 minutes for Game. Cliff notes!

Nothing but stupidity.

• Wears women's deodorant
  • Name of his toilet is 'Roca' , claims it's associated with Rocafella, therefore he takes a *$%@ on it
  • Can't pronounce yves saint laurent or any of the high end designer clothing
  • Calls members of Rocafella records @!%#!%$, dirty, wack %## lyrics
  • Shows off his embarrassing Mike Jackson tat
  • Tool
Good looks True!
roll.gif
Dude is hating but he actually summed it up perfectly, the only thing I would add is that Game has exclusive soo woo edition boxers
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Nah not hating, I like Game.... Listen to his music alot but this was a dumb %%* vid, son is just LOOKING for something to do at this point. Orsomeone to get at, keep it moving and work on your album fam
grin.gif

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:
and Game using Wave Grese when he's never had waves.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

This dude said the brand of hotel soap was Jah-Bon when it wasn't the brand name at all...its just spanish for soap, "jabon" means soap!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Christ.... skinny jeans now to wearing women's deodorant.... the game is really f'd up [no pun]

smh.gif
@ dude mispronouncing everything, straight butchered Yves Saint Laurent &Hermes. Type of cat that go to high end stores and point at stuff because he can't pronounce anything.

Does this guy know how to take care of himself? Combining womens scented Secret deodorant with Bvlgari Aqua and Johnson baby lotion will mix to create somenasty awkward conglomerate

Also, part two is out. Check http://taydoetv.blogspot.com

Back
Top Bottom