The Geek Approach vs.Thug Approach with different results

Thought this was interesting. I've read posts from men discussing women who only go for street players and not the intelligent, straight type of men.

I can relate to being nerdy with acne in HS. Being too tall ecetera in HS and boys wouldn't give me a second look. Did band, science club, book clubs and chorus but I was also more concerned with anime than showing up at games in tight skirts. Got made fun of by the people who inbox me now.

Once I hit started college, began working, and bought things for myself that made me more attractive I got attention. The kind of girls they were chasing then are mostly single mothers still living at home.  But I like nerds like myself anyway. If you got any stories , come in and share.

Strange parts so take heed.

logout.gif

I do the me approach.

I dont think that video is a good example of what youre trying to ask.
It looks fake and its obviously the exact opposite sides of the spectrum.

Nerds get women....street cats get women.

Last edited:
Wait, street cats = dumb?

Awkward = intelligent nerd?

Stop generalizing Kevin, problem solved.

Intelligent thug >>>>>

I was a nerd in high school. Didn't get girls.
I was a nerd in college and in a frat. Got some girls.
I Stopped doing frat stuff. Started getting money.. Got girls easy.
I vary between extremes of simping followed up with mild disrespect. They seem to like it.
Intelligence is not relevant. I let them know I'm smart in convo.. And then dial back to normal swag. Only busting out the brain for playful debates.

Last edited:
This is by far one of the fakest videos I've seen on YouTube

:lol:

Lame dudes in the comments completely ignoring how fake it is to justify their "chicks don't like me because I'm a nice guy" bull **** logic...

When in reality, they're just lame...

I cannot stand dudes that kick that "chicks don't like nice guys" stiff...

Nah bro... Chicks don't like spineless yes men that don't know how to lead, inspire, or be alpha in any form...

Wait, street cats = dumb?

Awkward = intelligent nerd?

Stop generalizing Kevin, problem solved.
Didn't say street meant dumb. The man's wearing a dew rag and saggy pants. I assume that's a thug look and including what's written and explained in the video. Read or return to your bottle of Jergen's.

Didn't say street meant dumb. The man's wearing a dew rag and saggy pants. I assume that's a thug look and including what's written and explained in the video. Read or return to your bottle of Jergen's.
laugh.gif
 Du-rag and saggy pants?  You know how outdated that is?  that's more like the go back in time to the 90s approach

Dew rag :lol:

I was a nerd who smoked weed in school and hung with all crowds (mostly DC transplants and stoners) so girls weren't a problem once I started talking to them/they found out I had the loud.

Most of my bodies came from word of mouth.

Just started working out heavy, used to be fat then got skinny now I'm working on lean muscle. But that's for me.

All you need is a good mouth piece out here. I dress like The Dudeand give not a damn about most other people. I'm "mysterious" according to girls, which means they fill in the blanks about my personality.

Last edited:
I know id be the best sex you ever had approach.

Ask about me Kelly.

i feel silly asking you this, you probably get hit up by like fifty guys a day, I know you’re out of my league, and there’s no shot you’ll ever respond to this, but I just wanted to say, this is so stupid, you’re probably showing this to all your friends right now and laughing, my god, I am just not cut out for this… *sigh*… how was your day?

i feel silly asking you this, you probably get hit up by like fifty guys a day, I know you’re out of my league, and there’s no shot you’ll ever respond to this, but I just wanted to say, this is so stupid, you’re probably showing this to all your friends right now and laughing, my god, I am just not cut out for this… *sigh*… how was your day?
Ask yo daddy.

:rofl:

I needed my nails done....called  yo daddy

Needed my hair done...yo daddy

needed some captain crunch ...yo daddy

my ice cubes fell on the floor...yo daddy

In High school I would of still marinated ya meat, mammie. Band geek, book geek or not. How you built? Like a build a bear or you petite like Mila?

Back
Top Bottom