the girl who sits next to me just died

Originally Posted by doosta45

my old neighbor got shot at a football game 2 weeks ago.

ya may have heard about it, melody ross. whats even more ironic is that i also know the dude who shot her
smh.gif
did you tell the cops about the shooter???

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

its thunderchunk nothing surprises me with him

son took a shot at my grandma when she passed away couple years ago.
?
I said nothing about your grandmother, feel free to find that.
eyes.gif

my old neighbor got shot at a football game 2 weeks ago.

ya may have heard about it, melody ross. whats even more ironic is that i also know the dude who shot her
smh.gif

Why dont you turn dude in? Thats 10 stacks homie.

relax, I would like to believe the guy just wants to see what she looks like to put a face to this story. You guys are attempting to take a serious approach tothis topic but are patiently waiting for the jokes
smh.gif

I seen that Melody Ross stuff on kcal last week...cats still be wilding out in the Beach...R.I.P

i aint no snitch
grin.gif

no, jp, they already been caught. they was both 16, about to face life in prison
smh.gif

whats even funnier is that the dude that did the shooting was in the newspaper because his homie got shot on the blcok. so they was saying that night it wasretaliation from over a year ago from when his dude got shot. unfortunately melody just happened to get caught in the cross fire.

the papers said this was actually her first football game she ever attended in high school. her parents werent going to let her go, but she begged them to lether go to the game.
frown.gif
sad story.

whats even funnier is that the dude that did the shooting was in the newspaper because his homie got shot on the blcok. so they was saying that night it was retaliation from over a year ago from when his dude got shot. unfortunately melody just happened to get caught in the cross fire.

the papers said this was actually her first football game she ever attended in high school. her parents werent going to let her go, but she begged them to let her go to the game.
frown.gif
sad story.
damn that sucks, r.i.p. to that girl. the shooters deserve some "Law Abiding Citizen" type %%+@, @##%$%* low-lifes
smh.gif

Damn these stories are sad, it's a surreal feeling when someone you know or see everyday dies. You instantly get a deep reality check sort of feeling thattells you how life can end so abruptly and you remind youself to appreciate your own life.

In my 4 years in high school, 2 people had died. One was a girl that i didnt know. My classmates, who I wasnt friends with, but we would always joke around inclass (freshman bio
pimp.gif
frown.gif
) knew her. that class went from jokes and laughs to cries and sorrows in asnap. I mean i never seen anything like that before, it was crazy. The whole second semester was just come to class, do work, and leave.

Senior year, a friend of mine, who was only 14-15 years old died in a car accident. Dude was only a freshman and was pretty popular for his class. He was alsopretty mature for his age too... reason why we were friends.

Its tough having a friend, who you saw everyday at school and then the next day he/she's gone
tired.gif

RIP to your classmate man.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Damn these stories are sad, it's a surreal feeling when someone you know or see everyday dies. You instantly get a deep reality check sort of feeling that tells you how life can end so abruptly and you remind youself to appreciate your own life.

Back
Top Bottom