The Glare.... Vol. Post Yours >:-0

Originally Posted by pftjordans

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

040507bush.jpg

^
30t6p3b.gif
gettin the news n still doing nothing
30t6p3b.gif
dnt mean to thread jack but what you wanted him to do panic in front of kids and go hop in a jet and shoot some planes down? he was the president at the time but there isnt nothing you can do there is others in the house generals and high rank people that can act on it.

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

040507bush.jpg

^
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
dnt mean to thread jack but what you wanted him to do panic in front of kids and go hop in a jet and shoot some planes down? he was the president at the time but there isnt nothing you can do there is others in the house generals and high rank people that can act on it.

True...OR he could be thinking if a certain plan will go through, if you catch my drift. Just saying.

040507bush.jpg

^
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
No, Bush should have sprinted out of that classroom, put on his cape, use his flying powers, intercede the planes, board the plane via laser vision to cut open the air sealed doors, and stop the whole tragedy...... at least thats what Obama would have done...... but nooooo Bush sucks and has none of those super powers.

040507bush.jpg

^
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

True...OR he could be thinking if a certain plan will go through, if you catch my drift. Just saying.

040507bush.jpg

^
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
No, Bush should have sprinted out of that classroom, put on his cape, use his flying powers, intercede the planes, board the plane via laser vision to cut open the air sealed doors, and stop the whole tragedy...... at least thats what Obama would have done...... but nooooo Bush sucks and has none of those super powers.

4457_187818305175_656680175_6983166_2526691_n.jpg

Btw, can someone post the picture of Kobe lurking in the background during practice with DFish and Bynum in the front?
laugh.gif

4457_187818305175_656680175_6983166_2526691_n.jpg

Btw, can someone post the picture of Kobe lurking in the background during practice with DFish and Bynum in the front?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

040507bush.jpg

^
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^ of course i dont think that ... but receiving news of that caliber .. i would have humbly excused myself telling the kids I have important presidential matters.. and be out to get more info, updates etc.. rather than the 'whisper in the ear' that towers just went down... Anywayz

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

040507bush.jpg

^
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^ of course i dont think that ... but receiving news of that caliber .. i would have humbly excused myself telling the kids I have important presidential matters.. and be out to get more info, updates etc.. rather than the 'whisper in the ear' that towers just went down... Anywayz

Back
Top Bottom