The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Got my pair from HOH in Annapolis Mall (MD) today around 5:00.  Felt a little tight in the toe area.  Thanks to the homie that posted that birthday coupon.

Not to burst the all- love- and -exchange- info bubble in here(i wish it was like this for all releases) but this just happens because these have no re sell value( at least for now).Otherwise we would have the awesome dialog

-You salty braaaaaah
-those are fugly faaaaaaaambs
-Why you maaaaad braaaaaaaah??
-PAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS.
-COPPED X 143

YOU KNOW IT.

:rofl:

is it true that footlockers will be restocking thursday? employee at HOH LA told me to expect a restock on these very soon and to be patient. hoping its true cause i cant find my sz 12 anywhere out here in socal. trying to get 2 since i had these when i was a kid

Well I refuse to get them for a 7 year old at that price...lol

You can cop at a bigger size , one you re sure he ll fit one day and keep ds.if he surpases the size you can easily sell them.How about a size 9 lets say. 8) 8) 8)

Not to burst the all- love- and -exchange- info bubble in here(i wish it was like this for all releases) but this just happens because these have no re sell value( at least for now).Otherwise we would have the awesome dialog

-You salty braaaaaah
-those are fugly faaaaaaaambs
-Why you maaaaad braaaaaaaah??
-PAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS.
-COPPED X 143

YOU KNOW IT.

And I hope more releases are like this. A shoe alot of people wanted and waited years for to be retroed. They come back out and for the most part are an easy purchase for anyone who made the slightest effort to cop them.

i can't speak for everybody, but i always try to help out if i can.. but i hear you

Last edited:
Well I refuse to get them for a 7 year old at that price...lol

You can cop at a bigger size , one you re sure he ll fit one day and keep ds.if he surpases the size you can easily sell them.How about a size 9 lets say. 8) 8) 8)

Lol my 13 year old wears a 9 but he doesn't like Nikes like that. He likes Chucks and Vans. My 7yr old has been asking for some sneakers with straps or zippers for a while now cause he hates when his shoes come untied during basketball and soccer games...lol

It never occurred to me how similar certain aspects of this shoe are with the flightposite Is. I never owned the OG of these so I was kinda clueless.

Yep... makes sense when you take into consideration that these were officially the "Zoom Flight 98" and the Flightposites were unofficially the Zoom Flight 99s

Best part about both shoes.... Dat Zipper :nthat: and very durable uppers

Worst part about both shoes.... Wide groove outsoles that wear out HELLA fast when balling on an outdoor surface.

Its funny because both these models can look almost brand new on the foot until you see a totally ate up outsole with no traction left :lol:

Can the Ceballos dude and all the other people take this to PMs? I really don't care to read the back and forth. Sorry.

I'm done beating a dead horse on the topic. If my posts rustled jimmies then inbox me and tell me why they do so and lets stay on topic. We don't need anyone that disagrees with me detailing the thread

:lol: waiting on jj for my pair ,these are still sitting in philly tempted to cop another

Last edited:
finally got a response from nikestore's twitter..

Nike.com @nikestore
@arthurb818 @dasigmas The Air Zoom Flight 'The Glove' releases 10/12 at 8am EDT. Keep an eye on insider.nike.com for more info.

I'm done beating a dead horse on the topic. If my posts rustled jimmies then inbox me and tell me why they do so and lets stay on topic. We don't need anyone that disagrees with me detailing the thread

Back to the shoes....

Does anyone know if nike even made these in a 12.5 ?

I ask because I pre-ordered a pair from end in Sz.12.5 but I havent seen 12.5 available on any other site

I wouldnt mind an extra pair but I dont want them to hang on to my money for a month if they're just going to wind up canceling my order

Last edited:

finally got a response from nikestore's twitter..

Nike.com @nikestore
@arthurb818 @dasigmas The Air Zoom Flight 'The Glove' releases 10/12 at 8am EDT. Keep an eye on insider.nike.com for more info.
That's a big relief. Stupid nike rep. telling me there not releasing it online when it was on the release calendar yesterday got me worried.

Back to the shoes....

I ask because I pre-ordered a pair from end in Sz.12.5 but I havent seen 12.5 available on any other site

I wouldnt mind an extra pair but I dont want them to hang on to my money for a month if they're just going to wind up canceling my order
I didn't see them in a 12.5 either. Very interesting. Did you get a shipping notice from end yet?

Sidenote: Anyone tried red laces?

Girl was gonna try and cop but the mall was sold out. Must've had a single FSR so patiently waiting for the 12th.

Back to the shoes....

I didn't see them in a 12.5 either. Very interesting. Did you get a shipping notice from end yet?

Sidenote: Anyone tried red laces?

Nope, no shipping notice... they said they arent shipping until November, I believe that's when they release in Europe.

I got plans for a lace swap... Thinking about going grey like the OGs or maybe checkered

I heard someone mention yellow... ANyone got pics ?

Back
Top Bottom