The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

but anyone know anywhere that has another 10.5 in the GP?

I think you can stock locate them now. its been 2 weeks and they are definitely still in stores in my area. Not sure of size run tho.

Footlocker
Champs
Footaction

all shoes be eligible for in-store shipping.

^^^ no problem FTL SKU = 41-04164-0-04

they can also look up the style which should give the sku for the store you are in: 616772 001

if you look at pics on eBay, a lot of sellers post pics of the boxes. You could get the SKUs from the boxes too in the mean time.

Ordered a 12 from NDC on the 12th.

Walked into FTL last week and they had an 11.5 in stock.

Tried them on and they fit like a glove.  Gift card used.  Happy sneakerfan.

Back to Nike you go, size 12.

Lol @true religions. But hey everyone wears what they feel it looks better on them.

There was on NTer in here that posted pics of it RD.... DanE85 I think ? :nerd:

Tee looks pretty nice, but I cant help but wish they didn't use the "NIKE" print over the swoosh and just released it with the plain swoosh logo instead.

Hahaha good memory and yeah the shirt it's pretty good, I wish it was dri fit as well. Still a very nice t-shirt.

Here's a shot I took wearing them last week. The love I have for these shoes is like what Yogi Berra calls "deja vu all over again"! 

^ Are they available in Seoul?
No, had them shipped via Eastbay. Stopped by the local Nike shop to pick up a Destroyer jacket and I had a chat with the worker for about 10 minutes over the Gloves and why they're not being released for some reason....

Anyone have solid info on the European release date for these, or is End's November estimate still our best guess?

I went through all the images, anyone have a pic of GP wearing the blk gloves?

LOL thanks, guess he just wore em with the Heat

lol Im sure he wore them with the Sonics... just gotta go a good google search. my work is blocking me and distributes a nice YELLOW screen when I click certain links...

Back
Top Bottom