The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Absolutely classic shoe. I remember holding these in my hand as a kid back in '88, but never saved up the lunch money.

Had to cop when they dropped. IMO they look the best with black jeans/pants... The red "skeleton" design on the sides pop out so much.

88 huh lol. I know what you meant. :lol:

KicksUSA was kinda disappointing. Mine arrived today and once I opened the box I could tell they had been tried on. Bottom of left shoe was slightly dirty, laces were out. I unzip the shoe and the small metal piece in the middle of the zipper comes off.  Immediately hopped online for the RMA refund request.

KicksUSA was kinda disappointing. Mine arrived today and once I opened the box I could tell they had been tried on. Bottom of left shoe was slightly dirty, laces were out. I unzip the shoe and the small metal piece in the middle of the zipper comes off.  Immediately hopped online for the RMA refund request.

Im sorry hear that; that really sucks

Pics of the broken metal piece ? Was it a part of the locking mechanism ?

Last edited:
I just want my blue/black original gloves that clip tighter/loser

I owned these but didn't like as much as those

Still can't find any on on seller/auction websites

If u still havnt been able to copp the black/white pair u didnt want it, they been restockin like 5 times at diff stores
Damn.... They just had a complete FSR this morning.

Did you order online or through store relocation ?
i ordered this morning an when i looked after work they cancelled the shoes. called customer service an they said store sold my shoes. even tho online it says my sz is still availible. she told me that website hasnt updated yet 

damn that sucks.... just keep looking, stay tuned to this thread and you'll find em eventually. They made plenty to go around and it seems like sold pretty well but weren't too popular.

damn that sucks.... just keep looking, stay tuned to this thread and you'll find em eventually. They made plenty to go around and it seems like sold pretty well but weren't too popular.

Kicksusa got em but some1 on this thread said today the pair they got from em was tried on heavy. So I'm shook to cop from there

honestly I think these sold not only well, but very well because they were an excellent consolidation prize for those that weren't able to cop the bel airs

I think a lot of people just didn't realize how dope these were...then actually put them on and felt the comfort and REALLY realized how dope they were. I doubled up on the blacks, got a pair of the whites. I haven't even worn the Bel Airs
laugh.gif

All I needed was the blk/wht...im on the fence about wht/blk (will probably cop on discount) not really liking the other cw's except maybe that abyss color?

I think a lot of people just didn't realize how dope these were...then actually put them on and felt the comfort and REALLY realized how dope they were. I doubled up on the blacks, got a pair of the whites. I haven't even worn the Bel Airs :lol:

I dunno... Kicks with zippers look kinda wonky in the eyes of most people and I dont think this is really a style that grows on people with time. Most people I know were either love it or hate of right off the bat.

It also looks like alot of the people that bought these doubled, tripled and quadded up.

Last edited:
Same thing I was thinking :lol: I've seen ton of orders getting cancelled that were Kobes, brons, and retros

Somebody posted in another thread that a CSR told him the majority will be cancelled due to a system glitch.
I know my Jordan V Fire red's were cancelled.

Sole Collector collaboration. It's molded green and painted yellow from the top down giving it a gradient effect.

Any more news of the Sole Collector collaboration?
Let's hope it's not like that Zoom rookie deal last year where you had to go through an Ipad.
That pissed me off big time.

Back
Top Bottom