The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Thinking about hitting Nike Georgetown at around 5am.... Think that's too late?. It's rainy as hell over here

Its 35 degrees right now.. Gonna be 24 degrees by midnight..

Smh.. I can't do more than 3 hrs.. Looks like I'm gonna miss out.. 
i dont care what the resell on that shoe is, you can't pay me 1k to sleep outside in 24degrees. I salute You Campers.

would anyone buy a see through glove like the pic up above? I think having a see though shroud could be cool with the right cw underneath

nike destroyer had the link up. 
something that mind boggles me... You can get MEGGED for having public knowledge of a link? 

nike destroyer had the link up. 

something that mind boggles me... You can get MEGGED for having public knowledge of a link? 

That is not some special link. It is the same link that would be produced if you went to store.nike.com and in the search bar, typed 630773-300 and hit enter. Now you have Evilsides special link. Which by trying to be vague and not reply to anything he jus trying to make people think he's special and dug up a link himself, the same thing Validity sneaker did this morning bc Nike screwed up in the US and Europe and loaded the WTK as a NON TLO release.

The gloves are non TLO. This means the fastest way to the shoe tomorrow morning is to type that product number above in the search bar and hit enter. At 7:57 start refreshing that page over and over until the Glove's appear on the page.

Since this seems to be difficult for some to comprehend. Go to NDC now and type 616175-005 in the search bar and hit enter. This is the product number for the TW Lebron XI. Doing a search this way will take you directly to that shoes existing page. When the Glove page is live tomorrow, the same process applies with its product number (630773-300).

That is not some special link. It is the same link that would be produced if you went to store.nike.com and in the search bar, typed 630773-300 and hit enter. Now you have Evilsides special link. Which by trying to be vague and not reply to anything he jus trying to make people think he's special and dug up a link himself, the same thing Validity sneaker did this morning bc Nike screwed up in the US and Europe and loaded the WTK as a NON TLO release.

The gloves are non TLO. This means the fastest way to the shoe tomorrow morning is to type that product number above in the search bar and hit enter. At 7:57 start refreshing that page over and over until the Glove's appear on the page.

Since this seems to be difficult for some to comprehend. Go to NDC now and type 616175-005 in the search bar and hit enter. This is the product number for the TW Lebron XI. Doing a search this way will take you directly to that shoes existing page. When the Glove page is live tomorrow, the same process applies with its product number (630773-300).
People been doing that. Evilsides Method is far more complicated.

You will only get MEGGED from an order for an early link to TLO releases, simple as that. 

It's not that confusing people.

Last edited:
Man heads are here talking wild like the gloves are more limited than these Kobe's, not buying that info but damn, that would be wack

I want the kobe but 200 is pretty high, and I think they'll be harder to get. Plus I wanted the sc gloves when I didn't think I could get em, so now I'ma bite.

People been doing that. Evilsides Method is far more complicated.

I know people have been doing that forever, that's why I can't believe how many people don't understand the difference between an actual early link for a TLO release and link to a product number search on NDC.

And no, his "method" is not difficult at all. He doesn't have a method, but clueless people make things up and when he doesn't dispute it, they think he is really dissecting and formulating the links himself. He is given the link the exact same way that many of us are, but he just recently got someone to give him that. All his beggars in his thread just realized this was happening (thinking that evilside is the reason for early links hahaha) when we have been getting the TLO link early ever for over a year. I can tell from Evilsides responses to all of the guesses on how link users are caught that he knows the real reason people are easily caught (nothing to do with time), he doesn't know how to actually make it work yet, and he gives vague answers so he isn't lying to you all over there. Haha he just lets you all chase your tails.

Good luck with the gloves tho!

Back
Top Bottom