The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

It had me waiting to add to cart as well. Soon enough it allowed me to get through and I got my pair. Good luck to you all a lot of kicks dropped today so hopefully these were easy to get (well a little more easy).

No free shipping?

Confirmation in the email....got me listening to "its the most wonderful time of the yearrrrrrrrrrr" 

Shout out to the GP heads who copped.... GP THA GOD 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Maybe we should all be grateful for Lebron and Kobe here in this thread?? Seems like an unusually high success rate given the # of pairs apparently available- VERY COOL- glad NTers (true Nters) were rewarded.

i hit the place order button and got an error screen but i heard that text message from the bank saying i got charged....for a half a sec i almost had a heart attack thinking that i got errored out on the payment screen

Looks like most people were able to get these...

these werent my priority but Id rather be 1 for 2 than 0 for 2...

those damn preludes

Don't know why Nike got me in line stop about to close this page lol
don't close until they let you know, i waited on my on the phone I thought i t was a glitch so I went and got my laptop, i got in line first on the phone and the phone actually got me in before the laptop.. So I guess if they got you waiting just wait more :\

Back
Top Bottom