The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Thanks for that ruvilla link finally copped the blk/whi I've been salty for a few weeks because I couldn't find my size, I won't sleep when the blue's release

Just wondering, is there any good way you can remove the exterior glove from the shoe and does it look good?

GaryDwayne IG

44b6f5ec77f711e385a6126de65e1c1f_8.jpg

Those Black/Green joints right there. Nice. Repped for the photo.

That's a closeup version of that original pic we saw of GP announcing the comeback. It was the Blk/Wht, The White/Black/Green, and these.

Looks very "Milwaukee Bucks" to me. Remember, GP played a few games for them. But they look more like today's Bucks than the Bucks unis when he played there. Just an observation I'm sure a lot of y'all made.

I wonder if we will ever see a pair that looks like Celtics colorway for his brief time there? Green/white could go hard.

Last edited:
Those black/black/red are sweet; but the "GP" logo, carbon weave and 3 piece outsole tell me these are from an old run and were produced years ago probably when GP was with the Heat.

Ordered these from Villa at 1pm yesterday. Arrived at my door at 11am this morning. Ridiculous shipping.

I need those royals. I also want the hideous abyss pair to wear on my bike. My bike got a lot of those weird colors so I'm hoping I can find those for $60-$70

Those Black/Green joints right there. Nice. Repped for the photo.

That's a closeup version of that original pic we saw of GP announcing the comeback. It was the Blk/Wht, The White/Black/Green, and these.

Looks very "Milwaukee Bucks" to me. Remember, GP played a few games for them. But they look more like today's Bucks than the Bucks unis when he played there. Just an observation I'm sure a lot of y'all made.

I wonder if we will ever see a pair that looks like Celtics colorway for his brief time there? Green/white could go hard.

You won't have any intentional Bucks or Celtics inspired shoes. GP was very specific that they not cater to those colorways. Sonics, Lakers and Heat were all a go.

You won't have any intentional Bucks or Celtics inspired shoes. GP was very specific that they not cater to those colorways. Sonics, Lakers and Heat were all a go.
I hear you, make sense. He wasn't too happy playing with either one of those teams, nor was I as a fan of his seeing him in those unis.

Back
Top Bottom