The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

FSR on Nike.com again for the Techs. Sucks because when I got it earlier I went a size up because that was the only size close to mine available. Now I can't modify my order guess the bots dropped these because they weren't in demand SMH :smh: I'll just return it and get my normal size.

Limited GR? .... what part of the game is that :rofl:

Theyre either Limited... or GR. cant be both.

Those techs are outlet bound :x

Last edited:
let me see them for 40 or 50.. i just might scoop 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

There are limited GRs......look at the Oregon Ducks Diamond Turfs that dropped last year....or the 180 lows that also dropped last year

Last edited:
FSR on Nike.com again for the Techs. Sucks because when I got it earlier I went a size up because that was the only size close to mine available. Now I can't modify my order guess the bots dropped these because they weren't in demand SMH :smh: I'll just return it and get my normal size.
Naw... Nike is just playing games. Making people think they're limited. They've done this A LOT recently with releases.

there are plenty of limited GRs... Kind if an oxymoron tho :lol:

Btw.... Heard the OSUs are hitting outlets for 100ish. Still need to grab em sooner or later. Second best behind the OG black/whites IMO.

Naw... Nike is just playing games. Making people think they're limited. They've done this A LOT recently with releases.
there are plenty of limited GRs... Kind if an oxymoron tho
laugh.gif

Btw.... Heard the OSUs are hitting outlets for 100ish. Still need to grab em sooner or later. Second best behind the OG black/whites IMO.
You hear any outlet locations by chance? I know sometimes those cats in the KD threads know which ones or get leaked lists.

there are plenty of limited GRs... Kind if an oxymoron tho :lol:

You hear any outlet locations by chance? I know sometimes those cats in the KD threads know which ones or get leaked lists.
Some outlet in oregon I think. MLK or something?

I had a brilliant idea. I was watching this video on youtube and this guy was showing this pair of fake xx8s that he balls in, they looked crap btw, and he said the cushioning is rubbish so he bought some gel insoles to put in them.

Well, what I thought was  taking out the insoles from the glove and putting in some decent ones like those from the air jordan 2011 or 2012.

Would this work? I'd try it but I don't have a pair of 2012s

Last edited:
I had a brilliant idea. I was watching this video on youtube and this guy was showing this pair of fake xx8s that he balls in, they looked crap btw, and he said the cushioning is rubbish so he bought some gel insoles to put in them.

Well, what I thought was  taking out the insoles from the glove and putting in some decent ones like those from the air jordan 2011 or 2012.
Would this work? I'd try it but I don't have a pair of 2012s
tjered probably be cutting involved since They won't be the same shape. The height might be off too and if they're too tall you wont have a lot of room. Kind of like the hyperposite insoles

It's a great idea to change insoles, but sorry to say, I don't think it's brilliant.

Tons of people have been doing that already.  Apparently, Jordan 2012 insoles work well for Kobe VIII's.

Hey guys, long time lurker. 

I was in upstate NY last week and found a store that had the Black Gloves in my size for retail...but I passed. I already regret it. I know this is a stretch but anyone know anywhere online that still has 'em for a reasonable price?

Hey guys, long time lurker. 

I was in upstate NY last week and found a store that had the Black Gloves in my size for retail...but I passed. I already regret it. I know this is a stretch but anyone know anywhere online that still has 'em for a reasonable price?
What size?

Back
Top Bottom