The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

crazy question, has anyone ever tried to remove the monkey paw from the shoe and if so how did it turn out, don't see the need for it casually but also don't want to mess them up either

crazy question, has anyone ever tried to remove the monkey paw from the shoe and if so how did it turn out, don't see the need for it casually but also don't want to mess them up either
I probably wouldn't try to do that. just a personal opinion

SD4QGJw.jpg

1047qfo.jpg

Blasphemy! That's even worse than what nike did to the zoom unit on this shoe

Last edited:
Then why did you buy the shoe in the first place?
I actually haven't brought one yet was waiting on the reds/heat, but I had the og white when I was in high school and I always hated the green monkey paw and I still do, the rest of the shoe is awesome but I didn't zip them down then and I have no intention of zipping them down now. I understand the monkey paw is for stability on court, so again what purpose does it serve casually?

I actually haven't brought one yet was waiting on the reds/heat, but I had the og white when I was in high school and I always hated the green monkey paw and I still do, the rest of the shoe is awesome but I didn't zip them down then and I have no intention of zipping them down now. I understand the monkey paw is for stability on court, so again what purpose does it serve casually?
for most people it looks better with the paw its an accent on the shoe so that's the casual purpose. I mean everyone is entitled to their own opinion though so for you they're not appealing and that's fine too. You would probably ruin the shoe physically if you try to remove it. I Dont think it'd come off cleanly witg out tearing up a lot

for most people it looks better with the paw its an accent on the shoe so that's the casual purpose. I mean everyone is entitled to their own opinion though so for you they're not appealing and that's fine too. You would probably ruin the shoe physically if you try to remove it. I Dont think it'd come off cleanly witg out tearing up a lot
thanks for the advice on the MP, I don't mind being the black sheep of any thread lol

thanks for the advice on the MP, I don't mind being the black sheep of any thread lol
all some people really get angry when you mention stuff like that. At first I was like why would you want to.. But then I realized its just an opinion. At the end of the day the paw not being there would make them look better when zipped but I think they add to it unzipped which doesn't matter to you.

okay since it looks like the only original colorways to be released are the white and black pair, and i already have the black pair,

do you guys think its a good deal to grab the white pair for 136.00 even from the store by my house or should i look around, since basically this shoe is slept on nationwide?

please somebody respond i dont have much time, if its a good deal 136 including tax vs waiting for another shipment or a factory pick up.

I would take the whites for 136. A few places had them for $100 over Black Friday/Cyber Monday but I wouldn't bank on getting them for that low again.

They're the Original "Home Games" and seem to be one of the more popular colorways released. I highly doubt they're going to restock or make it to outlets for any less than that.

okay since it looks like the only original colorways to be released are the white and black pair, and i already have the black pair,

do you guys think its a good deal to grab the white pair for 136.00 even from the store by my house or should i look around, since basically this shoe is slept on nationwide?

please somebody respond i dont have much time, if its a good deal 136 including tax vs waiting for another shipment or a factory pick up.
i would wait till it hits 100.oo the black pair is the only pair moving besides the pe.

Whites are already long sold out most places and they were produced in smaller quantity's than any other colorway with the exception of the SCs.

Last edited:

that is your decision to make but no matter what anybody here says they don't really know for sure so I would take that advice with a grain of salt if you think its a good price I would jump on it its below retail so it's not bad at all

Back
Top Bottom