The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Damn I kinda like those! Where's the black pair? I know that they did the black one as well.

I’m in.
Copped OG’s years ago on the bay for $80 and they’re still decent:

186E16AE-1B5D-407C-9137-C8F80B89DE27.jpeg

Yikes if those are decent I would hate to see beat. Toe looks like someone tried to fold the shoe up.

LOL, yes sir I’d rock em til they rip. I beat these up after buying them in 07, actually had the nerve to hoop in them once or twice for the hell of it.

its def one of my favorite sneakers ever made.
the shape when fully zipped is perfect.
then you get another option of how to wear them, several actually.
theyre simple but unique.

those see thru joints are clever/nice but i never really mess with re tuned stuff.
a black pair would look really nice with that hint of red peaking through.

I bought the white pair and the black pair and are still beating them into the ground. This my favorite shoe ever made. I know it might sound lame but there's something about the glove that really catches my eye.

Not lame at all. We all have different tastes. GP one of my top 3 players of all time, so I bought every colorway. At this point, I'm only mad I bought these on disco and not the super duper duper disco.

Not lame at all. We all have different tastes. GP one of my top 3 players of all time, so I bought every colorway. At this point, I'm only mad I bought these on disco and not the super duper duper disco.

I paid full blown retail >D but I guess some things I didn't want to take a chance on lol. Payton got his ring against the Mavs and I was so salty but we finally got one in 2011 so I guess I forgive him now. But fandom aside I respect the hell out of his game.

I bought the white pair and the black pair and are still beating them into the ground. This my favorite shoe ever made. I know it might sound lame but there's something about the glove that really catches my eye.
Not lame at all if we didn't have different tastes we all would have the same look.

These being some of your fav shoes is totally understandable. Growing up I had the Son Of Glove in the white and navy, Carolina blue and the black and white pair. I always wanted the actual Zoom Flight 98 but no dice. These are probably my no 1 Nike basketball Shoe design wise of all time. I’ll gladly take a few more pairs.

B0AC502E-14FA-408C-A502-2D4F22442EAA.jpeg

664DBCE2-A8F7-4828-AB10-C9B6FAEE72FF.jpeg

91C6C0A3-EC20-406D-9DFA-E268D94A0203.jpeg

These being some of your fav shoes is totally understandable. Growing up I had the Son Of Glove in the white and navy, Carolina blue and the black and white pair. I always wanted the actual Zoom Flight 98 but no dice. These are probably my no 1 Nike basketball Shoe design wise of all time. I’ll gladly take a few more pairs.

Maestro 1s
Zoom Flight 98
Zoom VIS Uptempos

Favorite Nike basketball sneakers. Had a guy near me getting ready to sell me the Sole Collector 98s for the low, but deal fell through.

Zoom GPs were always odd to me. But that damn Sonics colorway is dope as hell. They fell well below my price point so I picked em up. Materials are pretty nice.
4F6C1095-6CCB-4AF7-A1BF-610F0FDD024B.jpeg

831F1B0E-8CCE-4DEC-BD05-634BBBC6DAEC.jpeg

I bought so many son of the gloves when they came out. I think I had like 10 pairs. Some were doubles because I would catch them on discount. Nice collection by the way! I'm actually jealous lol.

anybody cop on the restock of zoom gp in white black on nike? i ordered but didnt get any order confirmation. hope it goes through. 51.99 plus tax was too good to pass up

Back
Top Bottom