The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

whites are super clean, hope they go on sale, hope they all go on sale so that only the people who truly want this shoe get them for retail

White pair is :smokin need those and Im note excited for these rather than any jays or brons releasing. Besides the black/red Is these are the only kicks I truly wanna cop

I always wanted a pair of these..
My mom wouldn't spend the extra dough to get the gloves..
So I had to settle for the white/navy son of gloves back in the day..
Can't wait for rd.

Other than price, what's the difference? I only ask because I also had the son of gloves but never really knew why they were cheaper.

BTwhL19CcAARBlS.jpg:large

Only a few more weeks!!

I'm in Phoenix, anyone know if any footlocker stores will be gettin them? I'm about 30 minutes from desert sky

ewww these are quite ugly
get out of here right now! lol we dont allow negative opinions on NT havent you learned? to each his own but i always thought these were a cool design but never went hard for them and i wont start now

I had both pair in high school. I saw GP last year and asked him about the Gloves and said Nike is in the works with them. I was like "about time". These will probably sit due to the fact that older folks would only cop, cuz we know the history of these.
I don't know the "history" of these, but I'll be purchasing my pairs.

Back
Top Bottom