The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I remember getting the black/white pair from Marshalls for like 40.00 back then.  Beat the hell out of them in high school.  Easily a mutliple pair cop for me (as long as Nike doesn't release these for more than 150.00)

Originally Posted by yelloo

Those are pretty ugly though lmao, maybe on court but not for casual wear

i can dig it since its your personal opinion (you're probably 15-17 yrs old?)

but im willing to bet $1000 that if it had the one cent logo, you'd be all over them
laugh.gif

The PE were on ebay about a year ago , size 11 also.

the black joints are classics , i always looked for the OGs in a size 11 but could never find them......

So RD is sometime this fall ? round October ?

Just to break down how Nike splits the quarters/seasons

Jan - Mar = Spring
Apr - Jun = Summer
Jul - Sep = Fall
Oct - Dec = Winter

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by aikman1215

Its about time! All time favorite shoe, hands down. Especially the black pair. Balled in them back in high school, great grip and very comfortable. I have mad love for the glove: 

http://tinypic.com/?ref=10dxij9
33lf76p.jpg

http://tinypic.com/?ref=10dxij9 
pimp.gif

DID YOU PS YOUR FEET............................. LOL something is not right with that pic...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 dope collection tho

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Wore my pair yesterday..

pimp.gif
Yo, I remember my Vince Carter Shox had similar scales underneath the shroud..im guessing the same designer worked on both?
Not too sure, but the "monkey paw" was used on quite a few shoes in the Alpha Project series.

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

I would really like to see GPs blk/red PEs from when he was playing with the Heat.

(not my pic)
nobody has these
I had them but they came in Payton's size so couldn't fit them ended up selling it.

Originally Posted by prince

can't tell if these would be good to ball in or not

I don't see why not.  if they were good enough for GP in the late 90s when he was BALLIN, then it's good enough for us nowadays.  I don't think human evolution has affected our feet that much in the past  14 years.

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Just to break down how Nike mankind splits the quarters/seasons

Jan - Mar = Spring
Apr - Jun = Summer
Jul - Sep = Fall
Oct - Dec = Winter
Fixed.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom