The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

e106.png

these arent going to be that limited. My store and I are placing our nike orders today. There will be 3 colorways, the all black and white. the all white with a little green, and a "ugly my opinion" tan with orange colorway. These start shipping out in October with the White colorway shipping out in November if im not mistaken. Hopefully these live up to expectations

these arent going to be that limited. My store and I are placing our nike orders today. There will be 3 colorways, the all black and white. the all white with a little green, and a "ugly my opinion" tan with orange colorway. These start shipping out in October with the White colorway shipping out in November if im not mistaken. Hopefully these live up to expectations

You gonna look out for us on some orders?? :nerd: :lol:

Man so many great middle school memories with these. Everyone on the basketball court at my middle school had these when they came out. Coppin without hesitation.

Man so many great middle school memories with these. Everyone on the basketball court at my middle school had these when they came out. Coppin without hesitation.
yessir!! these kicks to me is all about memories. imma triple up on this release, favorite ball shoes ever

right on for the info. i CANNOT wait until october :smh:

Excellent pics, they look super clean., I wouldn't be shocked if these sold well, similar to the Kamikaze's 

I would love for these to come out in April, but hopefully we can get a confirmation. Great Thread!!!

I was just looking at the first page pics. Did anyone else notice the GP2's on the table? Can't say I'm checking for them, but it looks like they'll be releasing as well.

^^^
Not even Paytons. Those were Rodmans.

Easily double up without hesitation. Only thing I'm debating is tripling. Lol!!

And I hope it's Apr cuz Oct is toooo far away

eek.gif

pimp.gif
happy.gif
 It's going down!!!!! Thanks for the pics wow definite cop man, I can't wait!!! Damn they looking sexy

Solid. Just need to buy some silver laces. I can live with the red flight and white nike sign.

I'm hoping for an Oct release. If they release this month, they'll probabaly be a QS

Last edited:
am I the only one who thinks those elite socks have become MAD hypebeastish? anyways, i'm debating getting the nike flight one for outdoor ball or do you think I should wait for these? anyone know anything about the performance of both? especially on blacktop

am I the only one who thinks those elite socks have become MAD hypebeastish? anyways, i'm debating getting the nike flight one for outdoor ball or do you think I should wait for these? anyone know anything about the performance of both? especially on blacktop
I want to know myself.. I've never had a pair, but I remember always wanting them back then.. These were one of the first shoes nike started the whole "zipper craze".. For those that had them, how is the zoom air on them?

thank you for the elite socks comment.. they are the most HB thing out right now besides snapbacks.

Back
Top Bottom