The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Will be interesting to see this week if Foot Locker, Eastbay, etc update their release calendars to the 12th. Personally, I'd rather these drop on the 5th. After those Steel Xs on the 12th already. Getting both would be tough. Would rather have these Gloves though cause my 05 Xs still DS.

hope these drop the 12th 
tired.gif

Pretty easy purchase. Brings back so many good memories!

Son.... This might be the greatest Nike shoe of all time next to the Penny 2.

Srs. And I'm not just saying that because of hype. I'm saying that because these shoes bring back so many childhood memories. As well as the Penny 2's

^ I feel ya (not on the pennys) but these are my absolute favorites, closely followed by the ZoomGP and AJ XVI. Something about covered laces I just love.

^ I feel ya (not on the pennys) but these are my absolute favorites, closely followed by the ZoomGP and AJ XVI. Something about covered laces I just love.

Yeah I love covered laces as well. Flightposite1's, these, and the XVII's are some of my favorite kicks. XVI's as well.

Yeah I love covered laces as well. Flightposite1's, these, and the XVII's are some of my favorite kicks. XVI's as well.
I like the XVIIs and XVIIIs as week but I'm excited for this shoe to come out. These are up there for me with the Penny I and II out of the favorite nike sig shoes

5th or 12th they are copped they will still be around a week or so, Only people in a few forums are talking about these and its the same people. They wont sell out instantly

Are we expecting these to sell out quick?

Or is this one of those releases where only those who know whats up are copping?

5th or 12th they are copped they will still be around a week or so, Only people in a few forums are talking about these and its the same people. They wont sell out instantly

So there arent people out there who dont get on online forums about kicks that want these

i think these will sell out...

then again i suck at predicting lol
It depends in the other releases of that day too if these are releasing the 12th with lebrons and jordans coming out! Then maybe these will get lost in the other releases

Last edited:
CJ Pigford?? Is this you? If so, maaaan this is Leon G from SHC.

Son.... This might be the greatest Nike shoe of all time next to the Penny 2.

Srs. And I'm not just saying that because of hype. I'm saying that because these shoes bring back so many childhood memories. As well as the Penny 2's

anyone from Los Angeles know wassup with these in store . called several FTLs , FAs , FNLs and they all hit me with the "we don't know yet" , "no" , or my personal favorite "I'm not sure bro" ...

Back
Top Bottom