The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

if only they were a 12 
ohwell.gif

why were you trying to return them ? if you don't mind me asking 
They were bought because someone asked me for help. They ended up flaking and I don't have any room in my apartment for the shoes with everything else that's dropping this month.

I'm still looking to land a pair at a reasonable price. I watched a few auctions end at $ 270.
If I can get them at $240 ish I'm gonna get them.

Picked up the black and purple pair at HOH yesterday.
Much better in person and glad I picked them up.
I'll break them out and rock them today.

Anyone play ball in The Gloves? Thinking about playing with them on over the weekend. It's safe to assume they're not as comfortable as the 2012 Hyperdunk?

I played ball in the gloves. Overall, an average balling shoe in my opinion. Ventilation is pretty poor and it makes your feet extra sweaty.
The lockdown is good because of the money paw but the traction is better on the hyperdunk.\\

I would take the hyperdunk over the Glove for pure balling.
Again, it's 15 year old technology versus new 2013 technology.

For style the Glove wins hands down

I still have yet to see those black/volt joints in person. Probably the only c/w I like aside from the black/white pair. Will probably cop those if they get price drop. The heat c/w only thing I'm really waiting on.

Saw the volt/purples today... Maaan if they were yellow instead of volt.... :smh:

Still need them OSUs too.

Just came back from Washington Square HOH and will not be getting the Sonic Waves 
ohwell.gif
 The Black/Purple pair look pretty good though.

returned my black, purple to at my local fa..

think ima let em sit a while an see if i can copp em on discount.

only pr not sitting is the black an whites. every other color has almost a fsr...

Went to hohmd earlier today and the manager said he knew nothing about this release, gonna try again in a couple of days

The footlocker launch locator posted in previous page specifically lists which HoH are getting the shoes.

Yo! The Seattles dropped on the 7th!? I thought it was December 20th!?!? Awwwwww dang' it!

They released through NDC & NTs on the 7th & will release at select HOHs on the 21st... On the launch calendar they're releasing at select stores, 5 HOHs in FL & not one getting them

Last edited:
Post it again, and see what happens...

If your post gets deleted, it's for a reason.

Do not like the volts. Still waiting for a purple/yellow colorway. This shoe is ideal for id. So many combos and the choice of spandex or leather adds even more choice. Although I wouldn't choose leather if the inside was rat fur again

Back
Top Bottom