The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I have a pair of the black gloves, Size 10 DS from NDC.

The thing is, I want to return them but my cousin bought them for me since he was able to wake up at that time.

If i return it to Nike, will they be able to give me back the $$ at all (be it in store credit, giftcard, whatever) or will it go back to his CC

I have a pair of the black gloves, Size 10 DS from NDC.

The thing is, I want to return them but my cousin bought them for me since he was able to wake up at that time.

If i return it to Nike, will they be able to give me back the $$ at all (be it in store credit, giftcard, whatever) or will it go back to his CC
The money will be returned in the way that it was spent. If he bought it with a credit card, it will go back on the credit card.
This works for anything

The money will be returned in the way that it was spent. If he bought it with a credit card, it will go back on the credit card.
This works for anything

yeah i know- guess i was just wishful thinking..... don't wanna go through the hassle of going to his house and then going to Nike n all that....

Then you don't want em.... They've been selling well, if they do hit sale prices or outlets, it will more than likely won't be many, and they'll go quick. Prob odd sizes too.

a few more shops will have THE SOLE COLLECTORS ... gl

can you help with the info of other the shops names?

If oneness has them - actually i'll just call on my break and hopefully to order both the black/white and SC at one time.

thanks s dubl for the info on the blacks

Then you don't want em.... They've been selling well, if they do hit sale prices or outlets, it will more than likely won't be many, and they'll go quick. Prob odd sizes too.

All of this.

I highly doubt the black/whites will see the outlets.

Ive seen them on sale online but always miss out on my size...

just looked up their website - they have multiple stores. guessing shop is super big in pittsburgh./NC.

Thanks for the heads up.
ya man i called the 717 location about an hour ago and they still havent sent a paypal invoice, said theyve been busy (obviously) and will get it out before they close hope you get yours 

EDIT just received it  

Last edited:
If you use the birthday coupon I recommend you save it then email it to your email & show em off your smartphone..

Back
Top Bottom