The Good, Racist People -- when Forest Whitaker gets stopped and frisked

I'm pretty sure people know it's offensive. Maybe not the masses, but I've seen articles written about it and hell people in this thread who aren't native americans say it's offensive. Not to derail, but have they ever given a reason why they won't change the team names?

Between my own personal experiences and stories like these are why I generally stay out of the "whiter" parts of the DC area. I'm 23, have no criminal record, and I hardly look like a thug, but the side-eyes, harassment and just plain lack of service I get in places where I don't "blend in" is frustrating.

I feel like males who aren't black or hispanic can't really understand how it is sometimes. Obviously segregation doesn't exist anymore from a legal standpoint, but that subtle "we don't want you here" is very much present in a lot of places.

Edit: As a semi-fan and somebody who lives 5 miles from Fed Ex Field, the ******** name should be changed asap. It's beyond disrespectful, I don't see how it's been allowed this long.

Wow. I agree on every single point you made, including the ********.

I know we have it nothing like the blacks of former generations but sometimes I just want to stay home.

Last edited:
Well this further proves my belief that the majority of white people believe black people steel and will rob you. :smh:

And you further my belief that the majority of black people believe the majority of white people believe black people "steel?" and will rob you, LMAOO

In all serious though you can find racism in anything

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom