THE GRAMMY'S HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GARBAGE

IMG_20200127_142645.jpg
5I5s8.png

F5FE31B1-7083-4E61-B0AA-06D3E3F914E0.png

Never cared about the Grammys. It just sucks Nip isn't here to finally get his. And I thought everyone (who isn't blinded by the radio) knew Lizzo is a plant.

adobecs4 adobecs4 Average listener/consumer not going as deep in topics as we do in these threads. Proof from insiders helps when discussing with naysayers who wanna pretend her whole rise to fame is organic.

Its not like there isn't an alternative, but people don't hold the same reverence for the Image Awards. I think the energy used to complain about the Grammys and other award shows should be focused on building it up. The ball is in the court of Black entertainers.

Would you say the same is true for presidential elections?
Most definitely. Too much power to be left up to chance. Which is why I'm still in shock Trump is pres. He was nobody pick and he ran to raise his own personal status. I think there's a lot of infighting going on disguised as "party politics"

Most definitely. Too much power to be left up to chance. Which is why I'm still in shock Trump is pres. He was nobody pick and he ran to raise his own personal status. I think there's a lot of infighting going on disguised as "party politics"

how are you shocked by trump? Look at this country. He’s a PERFECT reflection of modern day America. Heck, society. He’s tailored made for what’s going on. And honestly, presidential candidates are only going to get worse. :lol: :lol:

how are you shocked by trump? Look at this country. He’s a PERFECT reflection of modern day America. Heck, society. He’s tailored made for what’s going on. And honestly, presidential candidates are only going to get worse. :lol: :lol:

While that is true, it's because he's a political outsider. I'll say the fact that he was picked is deviating from the norms.

This could be an unpopular opinion, but I wouldn't put it past Diddy to be an 'insider' too. Grammy ratings have been steadily declining and his 'speech' has generated a fair amount of buzz for the show.

I think nawghtyhare nawghtyhare and wr wr alluded to it, but what is Puffy's endgame over here? 'Acceptance' from the super, wealthy people that run the show? If it's fame, fortune and wealth he definitely has it.

giphy.gif

Y’all underestimating how loved that lil girl is outside your demographic

Billie is huge

whether she’s a plant or not is another discussion, but kids are absolutely obsessed with shorty

we not underestimating it. We just saying she still sucks and stealing her dress style from missy/aaliyah. and her brother trash too dude getting praises for his weak productions

we not underestimating it. We just saying she still sucks and stealing her dress style from missy/aaliyah. and her brother trash too dude getting praises for his weak productions

I’m not gonna say she sucks, ima say she’s not for me but I get it.

I keep seeing people say she stole her style from missy/Aaliyah/black people

she basically dress like an exaggerated version of the 90s with goth kid flair :lol: just looks like updated retro to me

I’m not gonna say she sucks, ima say she’s not for me but I get it.

I keep seeing people say she stole her style from missy/Aaliyah/black people

she basically dress like an exaggerated version of the 90s with goth kid flair :lol: just looks like updated retro to me

exaggerated late 90’s early 20’s hip hop/black clothing. If you don’t see it I don’t know why to say to. oversized dapper dan all over prints and all that

exaggerated late 90’s early 20’s hip hop/black clothing. If you don’t see it I don’t know why to say to. oversized dapper dan all over prints and all that

I mean that’s how people dressed in the 90s :lol: people follow trends, they leave, and then they come back.

she look more like the weirdo goth kids from middle and high school to me

im not mad at billy
i dont care about the grammys though. never validated anything for me ever

Remember Will Smith won the first Grammy?
And they ain't even recognize Hov until "Annie"
So I don't tap dance for the crackers and sing Mammy

Back
Top Bottom