The GREATEST radio interview of ALL-TIME.

pimp c the god..

pimp.gif

Classic, this one was hilarious too

"Every city I go to brawds choose me fool"

"I put your ssn of the dvd fool"

"Dallas belongs to me, I sell the records in Dallas, not you Chump"

"I'll come to Dallas and take your whole stable and set em free"

laugh.gif

Last edited:
If this wasn't the Pimp C in atlanta interview i would have flamed the **** out of you.

I miss dude so much. Dude was a HUGE influence on my production style. Loved everything him and Bun put out.

RIP Pimp. |I :frown:

Last edited:
To me Pimp C is the most entertaining rapper ever. I enjoy his music so much. First celebrity death for me that really touched me.
R.I.P Chad Butler

.... when I saw this thread title, I said to myself "... if it ain't Pimp C..."

YOU GON' SMELL MY COLOGNE! ISSY MIYAKE, OR SOME BOND NUMBA 9!!!

i aint heard this one before. almost got teary eyed when he talked about changing the tire with his kids and what not. dope interview.

LOL!

" HOW YOU CAN'T FEEL UGK AND OUTKAST?!! YOU CAN'T FEEL THAT BUT YOU CAN FEEL THAT BOY WHEN HE UP IN YO BOOTY THO! "

To me Pimp C is the most entertaining rapper ever. I enjoy his music so much. First celebrity death for me that really touched me.
R.I.P Chad Butler

This right here.

bun b is lost without the pimp

How so? He's doing boatloads of cameos for both local, up & coming, and major artists, something he's been doing his whole career.

Last edited:
Sugar sausages :rofl:

"You know who got caught in the Rover with the boi!" :lol: :lol:

"Eat 7000 wee wee's and die" :rofl: my gawwwwwd! Never heard that part of the interview

:smokin my man,pimp c will forever be that dude. I listen to this interview whenever I need some laughs.
I like how the interviewer tries to sound tough in the beginning then changes his tone quickly
:rofl: "Eat 7000 wee wee's and die" gets me everytime

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom