The Hangover Part III Trailer... Updated 3/7/13

i'm glad they're making a pt 3. people complain when nothing was changed in the sequel. people also complain when too much was changed in the sequel. just let them complain because that's more empty seats for those who do want to see it.

Originally Posted by zona0924

Last I heard they were filming the third one in Amsterdam. Wonder why they scrapped that idea, woulda probably been better than LA. We'll see, though.

Part 4 in Amsterdam?

oh god no

i thought the first two were horrible. i'm probably alone with this sentiment but i don't care.

Originally Posted by P1NSTR1PEZ

Hangover stars want major cash for 3rd film - http://bit.ly/x8vNm2
$45 M in salary? not even mad. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

but yeah we all gonna watch it...anyways 

I hope they at least get more creative with the plot....part 2 was part 1 with a different person getting married.....Bridesmaids >>>>>>>>>>Hangover

Just peeped part 2 again and all it does is continue to reference the first movie. Will be seeing the 3rd though.

I second the bridesmaids statement but I'm hoping part 3 brings the laughs... I did prefer part 2 over part 1 though 
grin.gif

Ultimate ending to this would be Alan getting married.... I'm sure that's what the movie will be revolved around.

not sure why they made the 2nd, but i did see it the day it came out. Make a 3rd ill be there to +@%#* about how they should have stopped after the first one. lol

just thought of a hilarious plot. zack galfgsdfgsdtg5 is getting married to a gay dude. then all dudes go to the bachelor party together

Back
Top Bottom