The "Hares" from the 7/16 package??

Originally Posted by Spellunking

Anyone else rather have the bourdeux 7s?

heck yea ..those i would love to see come out they are
pimp.gif

No colorful tongue equals steam from my ears. the tonugue better be just like the OG. Thats what makes the shoe imo.

Originally Posted by marcus0681

Yeah, the Hares are not going to be in the package unfortunately, but these VIIs are pretty nice too. We can always hope for a quickstrike release but let's not get too excited about that now. After all, we're still waiting for a Black and cement AJ3 that was suppose to come last year around spring and never did
smh.gif
Hopefully in the III / XX [the stealths of course, anything other colorway is unnecessary lol] package.
since when are the hare NOT gonna be in the package???? i thought that was confirmed months ago?

if they don't have the multi colored tounge, i'm not coppin. why on earth would you go through the trouble to make the shoe and not have the multitounge??? it makes no sense!

Originally Posted by pinkjordansrule

Originally Posted by Spellunking

Anyone else rather have the bourdeux 7s?
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

i would by 10 pairs!

i second that! ^^
heres a funny story that happened a couple of weeks ago.... i was driving along on my way to one of my spots to buy some clothes. there were a pair of shoes inthe middle of the street. as i drove by, i saw a grey toe box and black trim. i got about 50 yards down the street, and in my mind, i thought "i knowsomebody didn't throw some damn bordeuxs in the middle of the street." i whipped around as fast as i could because there was no way i was gonna leavesome bordeuxs in the street to get run over. even if they were beat to death. so like i said, i turned around real quick an went back. got out of the car andwas mad as hell. those joints were as fake as a $3 bill. i picked them up and threw them as far as i could.
mad.gif

is the suede on the og hares light grey or a creme color, i seen i pair that was said to be og and they were a creme color like the suede reebok classics

If there is no multi-colored tongue, what's the point? Can we REALLY call those the Hares?

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Wrong.

Those are not the Hares in the pack.

Those are pictures from Jumpman23 that have been on there for over 3 years.

Correct. Those 7s were never released and the the 7s on the

bottom are samples that lokk ugly as hell if you ask me. OG

"Hare" 7s is what I want!
2n6b39t.jpg

Originally Posted by wrbush31

They'll never look like this...
2n6b39t.jpg

And hopefully not like this...
8xub0z.jpg
LMAO! lol
but yeah i think the top one isnt going to be out, i think its just like a sample %%# kind of thing

im keepin my head straight and tellin myself there comin out with the multi colored tongue...
that pic with the all red tongue has been around for years... its even on the retro cards..
like someone else said im pretty sure thats a sample pic from long ago...
this is the only pack im definately gonna get cuz i really do like both shoes...
still contemplating the vi pack and the spacejam pack..
grin.gif

I'd rather have the multi color tongue but i am worried that it will be the red tongue. I fear this because the packs are all very focused on having bullscolors only it seems. Which would not include the green and yellow. So I am worried that in trying to stick with the bulls colors they are going to ruin thehares. But i hope not.

I'm on the fence with this pack anyways since 16s are not really a personal favorite, a red tongue will definitely save me some money.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Wrong.

Those are not the Hares in the pack.

Those are pictures from Jumpman23 that have been on there for over 3 years.

Correct. Those 7s were never released and the the 7s on the

bottom are samples that lokk ugly as hell if you ask me. OG

"Hare" 7s is what I want!
2n6b39t.jpg
mad.gif
I kick myself in the %%# every time I think about the Hares. Ihad a size 7 exactly like the pic above and outgrew them. My mom ended up giving them away.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom