The "Hares" from the 7/16 package??

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Wrong.

Those are not the Hares in the pack.

Those are pictures from Jumpman23 that have been on there for over 3 years.

Correct. Those 7s were never released and the the 7s on the

bottom are samples that lokk ugly as hell if you ask me. OG

"Hare" 7s is what I want!
2n6b39t.jpg
mad.gif
I kick myself in the %%# every time I think about the Hares. I had a size 7 exactly like the pic above and outgrew them. My mom ended up giving them away.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Same here! Long gone! So 17, 18 years down the road I had to spend an arm and a leg to find a DS pair...well worth it to me. I loved my 7's back inthe day. I rocked the hell out of them. My shoes before them were Grape 5's. I really wish I still had both of those.

JordanHead2 wrote:
I have a feeling JB isn't going to put the multi tongue
eyes.gif
frown.gif

I have a strong feeling JB will neglect and disappoint the loyal fans of the Hare's...Good thing I'm looking forward to the XVI's

if they don't have the multi-colored tongue i'm not buying. i will not buy trash of a former perfectly great shoe. like they say..."if it'snot broke, don't fix it."

does anyone no were i can preorder the jordan 4/19 package for same price as stores??????????please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!send me a privatemessage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks

^ its kind of funny to see what people said like 3 months ago though. Saying that the hares werent going to be in the pack and yada yada...

WE ARE GETTING THE MULTI COLORED TOUNGE!!!! stop stressing. i went to footaction today to reserve my pair. i saw them with my own eyes. the tounge is multi.end of disscussion

the second pick is of the 02 sample which was probably replaced by the black red VII that released that yr

Originally Posted by radioraheem

Its confirmed, thats basiclly what they look like, they have colorful tounge and all

I think I saw Chris Brown with them on 106 the other day
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom