The Hate Crime nobody cares about.

Wow havent even heard this story
30t6p3b.gif

RIP

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

As stated this story is about a week old & was immediately mirrored w/the Trayvon Martin case..The difference is Trayvon's killer is known (celeb status) & Shaima's is/are still at large.

Yes the police are being rather sloppy especially since they're debating if it's a hate crime or not?? Seriously? I'm guessing that's the issue, cops trying to downplay the nature of this horrendous act..Either way I hope the scum are caught & never see the light of day again.

"As stated this story is about a week old & was immediately mirrored w/the Trayvon Martin case..The difference is Trayvon's killer is known (celeb status) & Shaima's is/are still at large. "

This is exactly it. This is in fact a hate crime however. Although, it might have been what the criminals wanted us to think. It could have always been a warning to someone else. There may be more to this than we know.

Similar terrible Police investigation. They claim they can't confirm it as a hate crime because of "other" evidence, which they aren't privy to releasing. I saw the daughter on tv crying and lashing out at the killer(s).

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

i dont understand this world anymore. how could people be so cruel and negative?

This is disgusting, somebody has to find these people.  The tone of this article is uncalled for though.

R.I.P. Truly sickening.

I bet if was a blonde chick getting raped and beaten to death with her killer still at large the news would flood headlines everywhere...

Back
Top Bottom