The Hateful Eight | NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND šŸˆ |

651's Pick Em'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Terrible half and a one score game with the ball back...Iā€™m liking the 2nd half chances :pimp:

Titans defense been impressive as hell. Like they got 15 players out there. Their offense been average, two lucky plays and that's it.

All these rookie wrs balling got my blood boiling

1578796876038.gif

Thanks. When I first joined NT, I was in a serious relationship with someone who I didn't know was cheating on me, I lived in college housing, and our President was a clueless dolt.

Things are much better now.

I just got out of a relationship with someone else who I learned had been cheating on me for almost a year, I live in subsidized housing, and now our Presi...

... well, hell. :lol::smh:

Keep your head up. All girl know is Mcdonaldā€™s , charge they phone, twerk, be bisexual , eat hot chip & lie.

Ravens OC gotta make adjustments
Needs to leave a back in to block because the O-line is getting whooped up the middle

they need to start using screens and play action and get the pocket moving with how aggressive the the titans are being and pull stop and goes on outside

Huge drive by Lamar to end the half.

While scoring a TD would've been ideal, the Lamar and the Ravens' offense seemed to catch their bearings a bit.

Just need to build off of that.

Thanks. When I first joined NT, I was in a serious relationship with someone who I didn't know was cheating on me, I lived in college housing, and our President was a clueless dolt.

I just got out of a relationship with someone else who I learned had been cheating on me for almost a year, I live in subsidized housing, and now our Presi...

Damn, sorry to hear that.

These *****es ain't ****.

You ain't a admin no mo?

I said this in the 49ers thread. But the Falcons loss was low key a blessing in disguise given the timing of it. Came after they washed GB, almost beat the Ravens on the road and won in New Orleans. They were feeling themselves. That Atl loss was a wake up call much better to be had in December than the playoffs.

The Ravens havenā€™t lost since late September. Itā€™s tough to keep it rolling how they have.

Back
Top Bottom