The Hateful Eight | NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 |

651's Pick Em'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That seems to be the consensus among Niner fans. I'm good with that.

Worst case scenario if the 49ers lose I just thanos myself and go on a two year hoop session or post a screenshot of a late hit a thousand times.

But you have already stated the outcome so it is written

Capture.JPG

I'm taking your word on this

Worst case scenario if the 49ers lose I just thanos myself and go on a two year hoop session or post a screenshot of a late hit a thousand times.

But you have already stated the outcome so it is written

Capture.JPG

I'm taking your word on this

Yes, but at this point, I'm hoping the influence of Niner Nation and their assuredness overtakes my jinx.

Yes, but at this point, I'm hoping the influence of Niner Nation and their assuredness overtakes my jinx.

I honestly have no idea what the hell is going to happen this weekend. We stop the run like ****, but you guy's secondary is complete garbage so I don't really know what wins out here. Hopefully getting Kwon, Ford, and Tartt back has our defense playing like they were early in the year because our defense for the last 5 or 6 weeks has been below average.

That being said, we beat the Packers by 40 and the packers beat you so the 49ers by 80

I honestly have no idea what the hell is going to happen this weekend. We stop the run like ****, but you guy's secondary is complete garbage so I don't really know what wins out here. Hopefully getting Kwon, Ford, and Tartt back has our defense playing like they were early in the year because our defense for the last 5 or 6 weeks has been below average.

Pretty much how I feel. It can go either way.

Vikings also destroyed Atlanta and Niners were bent over, so...

Pretty much how I feel. It can go either way.

Vikings also destroyed Atlanta and Niners were bent over, so...

True. I'm also a little worried that the Vikings appear to have some sort of disability which allows them to completely shut down tight ends at a clip much better than anyone else in the NFL so that doesn't really bode well with Kittle being like 75% of our offense.

Yeah, we'll see. I think Shanny goes the other way with the plan because the CBs are banged up and susceptible. I'm sure SF will get a few WRs loose.

Going to be a hell of a game. Vikings major weakness is.... kirk

Happy Birthday to the Michael Jordan of Football Lamar Deameatrice Jackson. Just copped my ticket to AFC Championship Game. We just need to take care of business this weekend so I can see the squad next weekend. Big Truss!!
5EEA352C-DDFD-4C5F-88C1-A14DABB7ED09.jpeg

Should've said the Donald Trump of football as Lamar looks just like our PRESIDENT ELECT.

It seems like all the "experts" have shifted slowly over the past week and are now mostly on the Vikings. I don't like that. Joe public is backing the Niners though.

I might be rooting for Vikings. **** idk. Home field is everything. Beating a divisional team 3 times and continuing to sweep the division is very hard tho. But then again, January at Lambeau ****.

might just have to watch without rooting for anyone.

It's gonna be a tough game in San Francisco but I can't count out my squad ever.

Vikings by 100 :pimp:

Rodgers is just a smart *** making a good point. I don’t think he dislikes Russ. From that comment alone at least. Idk If im forgetting about something else he’s said.

Back
Top Bottom