The Hateful Eight | NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 |

651's Pick Em'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need to see someone do this Ravens pic with the crying Jordan just like they did Carolina's

Screen-Shot-2019-11-04-at-1.37.24-PM-850x478.png

Entire Ravens D was Not Prepared to play playoff football. Greg Roman was being Greg Roman as usual.

Coaches failed big time and Lamar followed their rhythm.

Andy Reid's boys better not **** up tomorrow,got as good a chance of winning a chip this year as they ever will imo.

Titans are peaking at the perfect time but not 100% sure if I'd pick them in a shootout. KC would have that regular season L in mind and probably wouldn't overlook them at home like Baltimore tonight

Baltimore being out of time outs by the 2 minute drill while down 2 possessions is hilarious :lol:

Learned from the Reid clock management school

that’s why our lord and savior patty mahomes will deliver us from evil

Yeah you know some people were waiting in the rafters with Sting all season waiting for Lamar to slip up on some I told you so steez.

Lamar deserves slander for this performance tonight, and he's improved tremendously compared to last season but he's still a work in progress.

agree on both ends.

I mean he's the MVP, y'all doing too much. Players and coaches were bad. Lamar getting way too much blame. Those 20-40 yard dropped catches were momentum killers.

Back
Top Bottom