The Hateful Eight | NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 |

651's Pick Em'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've never seen a collapse like this and as a titans fan I love and hate it. I wish everything bad on the texans but would much rather play them next

7D6863F3-8135-4200-BC5C-09177DFC76D6.jpeg
6EB3DA9D-5A01-499E-8D34-2AEA003BEB36.jpeg

I hate that rule, shouldn’t be your whole body. He’s basically over. Sad this happened to my guy Watson, wish he was on TEN instead.

Romo pretty much schooling Reid on his clock management. Texans have no timeouts, you want to score a TD and eliminate their chances of getting a FG. They ran two trash passing plays on 1st and 2nd, could have easily run it up the middle and leave < 25 seconds

Never thought I'd see a meltdown on par with Atlanta 3 years back but today might be even more crazy :wow:

KC straight emasculated and destroyed all their spirits this quarter,gonna have to be one hell of a HT speech from BOB or else they'll be completely shot mentally for the rest of the game

I hate that rule, shouldn’t be your whole body. He’s basically over. Sad this happened to my guy Watson, wish he was on TEN instead.

all your guys getting sent home. this one aint on Watson, though. BOB ****** this team over hard

Back
Top Bottom