The Hateful Eight | NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 |

651's Pick Em'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
source.gif

Janeane Garofalo :lol: genius

being ****ty. He has been trash like this ever since he came back from injury. Every week it’s a new set of receivers running a train on his ***

could be worse, could do whatever our DBs were doing with metcalf on this:

could be worse, could do whatever our DBs were doing with metcalf on this:

you definitely didn’t see what DK did to him week 17 then. It was just as bad. Stupid thing is Mosely has been much better than him in coverage but they keep refusing to bench Witherspoon

you definitely didn’t see what DK did to him week 17 then. It was just as bad. Stupid thing is Mosely has been much better than him in coverage but they keep refusing to bench Witherspoon

not a great sign for my joe woods advocacy.. but maybe that’s on saleh, which I don’t get why he’s the favorite for the browns job over others

For the life of me I can’t understand why these DBs be so trash. Like dawg, YOU KNOW THE BALL IS COMING YOUR WAY

not a great sign for my joe woods advocacy.. but maybe that’s on saleh, which I don’t get why he’s the favorite for the browns job over others

honestly our defense was complete trash last year before we got bosa, kwon, and Ford.

yeah this is definitely going to be a multiple pick day for Jimmy. Forcing way too much ****

Back
Top Bottom