The Hateful Eight | NFL DIVISIONAL ROUND 🏈 |

651's Pick Em'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3?

MahomesRodgers.jpg

It’s time to start a dialogue

The fact that this is even considered news worthy and was some how brought to Mahomes attention in his pre-game presser shows just how desperate this city is for a Super Bowl. Not sure whether to smh or lol.

I've witnessed a lot of strange things in my sports fandom life but yesterday took the cake. On to Sunday and the Titans.

Yeah I thought on TV the line looked off.

They showed one angle from the sideline and you could see he had the first. They didn’t show that angle again.

Yeah I thought on TV the line looked off.

They showed one angle from the sideline and you could see he had the first. They didn’t show that angle again.

exactly. We’ve been told TIME AND TIME again that the yellow line is not always accurate. Folks have to look at the orange markers on the sideline. (As Devante Adams pointed out)

surprised the futbol folks aint mention the BARCA comeback vs PSG

Cause folks get upset or annoyed at most mentions of the other kind of football on here :lol:

The remontada would be more like 28-3 though in terms of how just about no one ever expected a comeback at that point.

A good amount of people on here and elsewhere still had hope, not so much me tbf :lol:, of a comeback with KC's offence yesterday in the 2nd quarter.

Cause folks get upset or annoyed at most mentions of the other kind of football on here :lol:

The remontada would be more like 28-3 though in terms of how just about no one ever expected a comeback at that point.

A good amount of people on here and elsewhere still had hope, not so much me tbf :lol:, of a comeback with KC's offence yesterday in the 2nd quarter.
just heard it mentioned in something i was listening too..

and saw the chance to throw out one of my duncan > kobe views

messi > ronaldo

Back
Top Bottom