[| -- The "Heart Of The City" Tour: Jay-Z & Mary J Blige (Toronto) RECAP/PICS/VIDEO Pgs 4&5 -- |]

i wouldn't bet on tickets being "reserved" for saturday's public sale...if you haven't got ur floors or 100s by saturday u better startlooking to the scalpers...

Got another pair of floors secured....

Got 3 center floor, 2 right floor and 2 100's....I'm good!

still havent copped tickets yet, i know im sleepin

whats the total for a floor ticket come to w/ fees/taxes and everything

I need these tickets and ticketmaster only has lower bowl for sale !! and were else I could look ?

Hov & Mary were on FLOW 93.5 today, they called in.

- Said there's about under 100 tickets left and are shocked and humbled at the quick/huge sales.
- Hov mentioned this will be the biggest show/tour probably of his career.
- They will open the show together.
- Hov didn't want to give out any more info about the show.
- They just mentioned that if you haven't gotten your ticket to make sure you do because it will be a memorable event/evening filled with a bunch ofsurprises.

Thanks to my insiders assisting with this event I now know 1 of the guests Hov is planning to bring.....thank god now I can hear one of my all time fav tracksw/ this collabo.

<>.

I might have to take a flight out to T.O. catch this concert as I don't see it hitting Rain Drop City.

I really don't know where those FLOOR SEATS came from.

frown.gif

^ They'll be shipped out tomorrow apparently accoording to Music Today, you should be getting an email confirmation w/ tracking number.

Got my tickets today too
pimp.gif
, also just an FYI The Dream is opening on the tour which is a good look I love his album.

Back
Top Bottom