The heck is going on around Boston?

I live in Brighton, kinda crazy for like 30 mins but nothing huge. RIP to those 4 people

I live in Brighton, kinda crazy for like 30 mins but nothing huge. RIP to those 4 people

Didn't know so many people lived in Boston. At least it died down. The power did go out for about 5 minutes where I'm at.

Didn't know so many people lived in Boston. At least it died down. The power did go out for about 5 minutes where I'm at.

Only a thunderstorm where I'm at (Quincy). The footage of Springfield is crazy though.

The emergency alert came on every tv channel and radio station. Thought I was gonna have to head down to the basement at some point.

Only a thunderstorm where I'm at (Quincy). The footage of Springfield is crazy though.

The emergency alert came on every tv channel and radio station. Thought I was gonna have to head down to the basement at some point.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Springfield, Mass.

Yikes!

Watch this with THIS music
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Lot of Boston heads  here
pimp.gif
, I'm in Mission. Sky was lit up like the 4th of July out here, $*%* was crazy. Glad it wasn't anything like what Springfield got.

Lot of Boston heads  here
pimp.gif
, I'm in Mission. Sky was lit up like the 4th of July out here, $*%* was crazy. Glad it wasn't anything like what Springfield got.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

A 3 months pregnant woman falls into a deep coma. 6 months later, she awakes and asks the doctor 'bout her baby.
Doctor: You had twins, a boy and a girl, and they are both fine. Luckily, your brother named them for you.
Woman: Oh no, not my brother! He's an idiot! What did he name the girl?
Doctor: Denise.
Woman: Well it isn't so bad, and what did he call the boy?
Doctor: Denephew.
Okay, I'm not the smartest tool in the box, or the dullest knife is the kitchen, but did I miss something here? What does it have to do with Tornados?

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

A 3 months pregnant woman falls into a deep coma. 6 months later, she awakes and asks the doctor 'bout her baby.
Doctor: You had twins, a boy and a girl, and they are both fine. Luckily, your brother named them for you.
Woman: Oh no, not my brother! He's an idiot! What did he name the girl?
Doctor: Denise.
Woman: Well it isn't so bad, and what did he call the boy?
Doctor: Denephew.
Okay, I'm not the smartest tool in the box, or the dullest knife is the kitchen, but did I miss something here? What does it have to do with Tornados?

theres been a lot of strange occurences of tornado's just popping up. I heard that they occur when theres a mix of hot air and cold air in a certain way but im not sure dk where I heard that from

theres been a lot of strange occurences of tornado's just popping up. I heard that they occur when theres a mix of hot air and cold air in a certain way but im not sure dk where I heard that from

Dorchester
pimp.gif

#%%@ was crazy... non stop lighting... i pray no tornado ever comes through here.. i dont kwo what i'll do....

Back
Top Bottom