The hell you doing up at 4am

My sleepin patterns are $!!+@* since I losted my job. Now im goin to sleep at 6am and waking up around 3:30 pm.

Insomnia...

Was playin GOW2... but lag was horrible and i got tired of dealin wit it... now watchin fresh prince

finishing up another paper that is due in about 3 hours. then i have to study the rest of the day with 0 hours of sleep for a final. then i will be free for amonth
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Listening to Lauryn Hill's The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill.

I suggest the rest of you do the same.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by D723

Listening to Lauryn Hill's The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill.

I suggest the rest of you do the same.
glasses.gif
Damn, I had that +$%$ on tape. I need to go buy the CD.

I got a question for all y'all dudes that work at this hour and have computer access...

What the heck do you do, and how did you go about obtaining the job?

I've really been contemplating workin' a graveyard shift lately, cuz these hours are normal to me.

But I just don't know what type of jobs even offer it and where I'd even apply for one.

Laundry. Ever since finals week I aint been sleepin til like 10am and then wakin up at like 4 or 6p. Irregular sleepin pattern FTL

Being trapped in my house because of the ice/snow storm
eyes.gif
Only supposedto get worse throughout the week too. The Wendys post's from the beginning of this graveyard thread are making me hungry too.

its not 4am its 5.31 am...

I demand you change the title of the thread to accurately reflect this...
smh.gif
smh.gif

tongue.gif

Monday was our busiest day of the year at work(post office). I'm just getting home after going in at 6:30.......

its just actually 3:15am PST here, just finished studying for my upcoming test this thursday, just checked NT before going to bed

Back
Top Bottom