The Hundreds Valenzuela Low???

I'm liking these. They look like chucks with a canvas toe. I'm excited about the Johnson lows. I have the mids and they mad comfy but i hate theseperation from with the top eyelet. The low has a simple clean look.

i got the brown johnsons and they run true to size i would like that purple pair if they came out for the johnsons
ohwell.gif

dont really like these to low cut and like somebody said above there like chucks and thats not a good look

i like the mid top sneakers they have on the hundreds blog but i have no idea where to get em frm
i guess thats kinda good cause i cant afford much of anything right now smh...i would still like to know anyway

We have all 3 styles here at Purist.

Heres a pic of the royal Valenzuelas
0312_th_8.jpg

They running a half size to a full size small. The Johnson lows and mids are in also and they are running a half to full size big because of the canvas andleather. You can check out more pics on our blog here.

If you need a size or have any questions PM me.

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603
------------------------------
Want to place an order? IM me at puristSJ

dag i really want those purple ones.anybody knows where i can get them cheap
laugh.gif

So this is pretty much a Jack Purcell with the hundreds logo on it.. kinda corny! If i had the oppurtunity to make a signature shoe for a line, itwou'dn't be an EXACT replica of something else.. to be honest it looks like something you would find in the 2 for 1 bin at walmart

Back
Top Bottom