THE HUNGER GAMES: May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor

Finally saw it. Loved it.
Jennifer Hudson :pimp:
What did President Snow tell Seneca Crane before he was locked in the room with the poisonous berries?

Jennifer Lawrence dude...

I just started reading the book. Like it so far. My brother who never reads finished all 3 books :wow:.

so I finished the movie a few days ago & was wondering when she gets back home does she return to her main dude? or stay with the gai she went to hunger games with
iono just curious :wow: :nerd:

Last edited:
so I finished the movie a few days ago & was wondering when she gets back home does she return to her main dude? or stay with the gai she went to hunger games with
iono just curious :wow: :nerd:

technically... neither. Go read Catching Fire. **** is ill. Seriously ill.

I can't wait to see how the film will be for the second book. I read that it was Jennifer Lawrence's least favorite of the books, I wonder why. It's weird how people I know are so anti-Hunger Games because of Battle Royale. I don't care about that, the books were a good read to me. I can like both. I have to admit, I almost shed a tear reading sections of the last book :smh: :wow:.

I can't wait to see how the film will be for the second book. I read that it was Jennifer Lawrence's least favorite of the books, I wonder why. It's weird how people I know are so anti-Hunger Games because of Battle Royale. I don't care about that, the books were a good read to me. I can like both. I have to admit, I almost shed a tear reading sections of the last book
mean.gif
embarassed.gif
Catching Fire was her least favorite? Hmm, personally I thought that was best book out of the series. Looking forward to the second film, with the hope that the actor who plays Finnick does an good job.

I can't wait to see how the film will be for the second book. I read that it was Jennifer Lawrence's least favorite of the books, I wonder why. It's weird how people I know are so anti-Hunger Games because of Battle Royale. I don't care about that, the books were a good read to me. I can like both. I have to admit, I almost shed a tear reading sections of the last book :smh: :wow: .
Catching Fire was her least favorite? Hmm, personally I thought that was best book out of the series. Looking forward to the second film, with the hope that the actor who plays Finnick does an good job.

Yeah Catching Fire was dope. Mockingjay let me down in certain areas... :smh:

SMH. I still can't get over peter camouflaging his head into the ground. :lol:
I watched the movie before I read the book and when I saw that screen at the theater I was like wtf is that :wow: :lol:.

The book did say that he was a master of blending in with the rocks and whatever else there was. It sounded weird in the book and looked really dumb onscreen.

just when i was finding a hard time to finish reading Mockingjay
13 finally gets Peeta back and dude tries to choke out Katniss?? 
eek.gif
 whaaa
Not sure how they'll pull off some of the stuff in the 3rd book.  Tons of wild stuff going on

catching fire's success will depend ALOT on the roles of Finnick, Johana, and Beetee. at this point, we know what jennifer lawrence and josh hutcherson bring. if the rest of the cast can pull off the mayhem that goes on in the second book, this could be real good. as the books go, its 1>2>3 for me. they were all good, first one just set a precedent of awesome.

NT'ers hardest to please.
99.9% of everything out there is overrated eh?

Movie was solid. Worth ar least one watch.
Wasnt garbage like most of this thread make it out to be.
Not a classic or anything.

I hope they cast Johana nicely. :pimp:

Catching fire was my favorite book.

MockingJay was by far the worst of the trilogy though. I hope they make some changes.

Yea...the way I look at it, they can only improve on the books, cuz Suzanne Collins was not a good writer. :lol:

And yeah, Johanna was probably my fav character from the books. Hope they do right by it.

I thought the first movie was garbage. The camera work sucked, all that shaky crap during the action scenes was terrible. It also seemed to be geared way down for a younger audience. I know the books were geared toward young adults but the movie could have been a bit more violent. It is about kids killing each other after all. Hopefully the 2nd is better but I definitely won't be spending my money to see it in theaters.

Yeah Catching Fire was dope. Mockingjay let me down in certain areas...
mean.gif
Agreed. Just the way the book ended itself, I was really disappointed. I also felt that Suzanne Collins did a terrible job writing the end of some of the characters.

I hope they cast Johana nicely. :pimp:

Catching fire was my favorite book.

MockingJay was by far the worst of the trilogy though. I hope they make some changes.
They cast Jena Malone as Johanna :x. I was very disappointed. Johanna is supposed to be a sexy, wild, tan woman. We won't be seeing any boob either because of the movie rating :smh:
Yeah Catching Fire was dope. Mockingjay let me down in certain areas... :smh:
Agreed. Just the way the book ended itself, I was really disappointed. I also felt that Suzanne Collins did a terrible job writing the end of some of the characters.
Yeah, how all the characters ended up and where was kind of weird. Not what I expected.

It's seemed like Suzanne Collins got bored and was like " you know what, i'ma just end it here..."

So what exactly is catching fire about? I saw that trailer during the movie awards last night and was pretty hype but am confused. I guess theres no hunger games? Seems like it's just a bunch of revolting against capitol.

Back
Top Bottom