Joe Budden
DRAKE IS TRASH
Andre 3000.....I like him tho
Jadakiss
Asher Roth is not great
KRS One
sick.gif

i like krs one frist 2 albums and all the boogie down music

but i wud have to say pac i have all his albums harcover too like 17 albums i believe but i just dont like em. i only listen to his greatest hits and all eyeson me

None.

If you got talent, I like you, if not I don't. Period.

EDIT:
laugh.gif
@ the "Hell On Earth isn't a classic" noobs. Get out of here with that, nobody wants to hear your $*+@%# opinions. H.o.E. is aconfirmed classic for pretty much every respectable fan out. Prodigy must have been putting in serious work between it and the Infamous because he came outmuch improved lyrically and blacked out all over it. Havoc came through with tight grimey/dark perfect production, it had the same type of banner anthems likethe Infamous did, although it wasn't as good in the total sense (because we had already seen it done before), its still a classic. Saying that two similaralbums from one artist can't be classic is one of the most ******ed statements i've ever read in my life. Kool G Rap's first 3 albums are all verysimilar but all 3 are undisputed classics and ranked among the best albums of all-time.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this thread is for rappers/artist you KNOW you can't deny their talents/body of work but for w/e reason you STILL don't mess wit em....

since i know im guilty of at least one...

Scarface...i know he's a legend, i know he's one of jay-z's favorite rappers, i've skimmed thru geto boyz material...but nuffin makes me pull da trigger to actually sit down and

get put on to him...

do yourself a favor and go listen to the Diary (greatest album to ever come out of the South) and the Fix. If you aren't "put on" at the end, Idon't think you can call yourself a hip hop fan.... if you even call yourself one now without having heard either
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by M16

None.

You bang so hard with Vinnie Paz, not saying he doesn't have talent but some of those other dudes that you posted along with him don't...so thisstatement from you makes me kinda
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Originally Posted by M16

None.

You bang so hard with Vinnie Paz, not saying he doesn't have talent but some of those other dudes that you posted along with him don't...so this statement from you makes me kinda
eyes.gif

Go sit down.

Lupe,Lil Wayne,Jay-z,and 90 percent of raps forefathers I can not stand dusty Krs choad

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by illphillip

You already know. Mobb Deep.

Made 1 GREAT album sonically.
Co-%#!%%$$ sign! I knew somebody would refresh my memory. They only got one great album and it aint Hell On Earth.

I don't care what anybody says Prodigy is trash.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Prodigy is in my top 10

Budden
Any NT raper
Actually any rapper now a days. I'm departing from hip hop little by little. I'm getting bored and I can't seem to find a good sound coming from iteither. Maybe I'm looking for it in the wrong place, but Hip Hop has been boring for a hot minute now.

Originally Posted by LB81986

Eminem
yup...

i never bought any of his albums.......not even bootleg, nor is he among the 3k songs on my cpu....Except LOSE YOURSELF..

Yes he is great & talented, but i just dont rock with him...

Back
Top Bottom