The Infamous Fake Paris Sb's 2 years later APPRECIATION POST

Well I been on this forum for a couple years and I still probably posted this #!!% in the wrong section but. This is kind of a short story about what I learned and even maybe help some kid out from making that future mistake. About 2 years ago, and maybe some of you veteran members remember I bought a pair of fake sbs for probably 200 dollars in Sbs I didnt really wear.  Being really young it seemed like a good decision but foolishly i bought them when it really was too good to be true.  Then i was also stupid enough to ask if they were legit here after i purchased them.  Being younger and less knowledgable I just figured I would quit after taking a loss like this.  But, I learned to just take the L, there was nothing i could do to get the kicks back, and gave them to a friend who really needed some skate shoes who didn't care if they were fake.  I guess the summary is I appreciate those who gave me advice about the kicks and move on, appreciation to the members who absolutely wrecked me on here to know what not and what to post, and take the extra time to examine shoes before you make a mistake as a young kid.

13b263f6c36b51ccbbbf1bdfcd4318ae7d6324ea_r.gif
to those who dropped knowledge on ya young #$&

it would have been better if someone dropped knowledge like make the post before the purchase

Back
Top Bottom