The Internet is a Weird Place.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

saw a dude beating it...
smh.gif
i'm thru
roll.gif

its all fun and games till you come across the fapping
sick.gif

LOL! This ++%+ killed so much time for me and my girl last night. Came across some cool dude from 4chan, he said I look awesome, Like I %+%+ ++%+ up, and thatmy girl was hot, and even gave me props for letting her show her boooobs and writing 4chan on them. Tonight I'll have a HUGE 'NT' on her chesticles
pimp.gif
I coulda swore I blazed passed edis cam real quick but couldn't stop
laugh.gif
And yea mad dudes fappin on that ++%+, when you get a decent streamer it canbe pretty fun. We got a guy in germany who was saying he was gonna send us some weed, even asked for an address so I gave him one down the street. This websiteis pretty cool, lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

did any of you guys see a dude hanged?
yeah, over and over and over
ohwell.gif
Yeah that was very creepy... Made me want to hit the "inappopriate video" link... I keep getting chicks from Korea or groups of folkschillin... There was this one chick from Australia though... That accent is the sexiest on earth... Too bad she was on the phone with her bf...

Hmm, I got nothing wrong with social networking sites, but I think I'll have to pass on those.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Vancity74

I just chatted with the Jonas Brothers for like 15 minutes. CRAZY!!!

I believe you.

i saw them on there last night too. said my little cousins like your music and kept it moving

dude was wacking it lmao, i forgot to hit "next" so i go to NT for like 10 minutes and the dude was still jacking his stuff
sick.gif
if he came to me easdfghjhgfdtryfrygjkl

Originally Posted by EdWord

dude was wacking it lmao, i forgot to hit "next" so i go to NT for like 10 minutes and the dude was still jacking his stuff
sick.gif
if he came to me easdfghjhgfdtryfrygjkl
you was watching man................

alien.gif

man ya'll got me shook, I'm not trying to see any encounters of the penile kind...too many negatives outweighin the positive experiences 
alien.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

man ya'll got me shook, I'm not trying to see any encounters of the penile kind...too many negatives outweighin the positive experiences 
alien.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Yea unless you tryin to prank on people its not worth it
laugh.gif

screen capped one positive encounter though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tizoni

smh.gif
that dude that hanged himself, im never going on this again.

I got him right after I read your post.
frown.gif

I also saw a chick taking a dump while laying down...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom