The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo when are we gonna get a hip hop Sunday night intro?

Never lol[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Yo when are we gonna get a hip hop Sunday night intro?

Never lol[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Dude, NFL sunday night and collge gameday, both with country music. How does that get anyone fired up for football? I'm not saying it has to be hip hop, but country? Country is just the worst for anything, let alone football hype music.

Dude, NFL sunday night and collge gameday, both with country music. How does that get anyone fired up for football? I'm not saying it has to be hip hop, but country? Country is just the worst for anything, let alone football hype music.

Rodney and Dungy still saying the Pats the best in the AFC. No respect for the champs.

Last edited:
trips right and we match up with 2 defenders 

this is about to be a long game. 

Last edited:
Not a peep from some of you crabs when the Pats were winning w/ a patchwork offense and were 3-0. Now they lose to the Bills, and it's "I told you so..." Shut up.

Well Damn! :lol: :lol: My dude called them boys crabs though.

*daps and gives a pound*

Went upstairs to get a beer, came back to the basement...refreshed my screen and I see some hot taking dribble. Moronic :lol:

Bruh, you're better than this. :lol: You really think the "Wow, Brady might actually be pretty valuable" side is the hot take side and not the "Brady is an overrated system QB and anyone can do his job" side? I was surprised they started 3-0 but it was silly if people really thought that could continue forever. 0 points at home for the first time ever at Gillette? Nah, that narrative just came crashing back to Earth pretty hard. I know Chester likes to joke around and rustle jimmies but I think some people really thought anyone could do what Tom's done.
Damn didn't know he was talking about Pats fans :lol:,yea don't know how the opposite of the system narrative is a hot take now...

Also eveyone expected a 2-2/3-1 record without TB. I'd say the squad performed way better than most expectations

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA.

Now I'm confused. Not sure who misinterpreted, but I'm tossing the red flag out. I need @JJs07 in here to review and clarify.

*puts dap and a pound on hold*

So sick of hearing how the Patriots can win with anybody. Glad to see the Bills stomp them from start to finish.

tumblr_na4qmz0tnR1tvlsaeo1_500.gif

Not even a Pats fan, but we're kidding ourselves if we don't think folks were waiting in the cut for them to lose. :lol:

View media item 2186120
My man. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom