The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats forget how good Romo is cause he's made some national tv errors. Dude is a baller.

Let em know :pimp:

I like Dak too but he's still super young,he can get the keys at a later date. Romo's expiration date is coming up,he won't get too many more opportunities to go to the playoffs

Last edited:
Let em know :pimp:

I like Dak too but he's super young,he can get the keys at a later date. Romo's expiration date is coming up,he won't get too many more opportunities to go to the playoffs

Romos expiration date is the first time he gets touched. Dude is made of wet paper.

Cats forget how good Romo is cause he's made some national tv errors. Dude is a baller.

It's not even that. Dak is legit playing so well I'd worry about disrupting this momentum.
This would be my hesitation to make the switch but that offense would move up a whole tier with Romo behind center.

Zeke & Dez will greatly benefit

Last edited:
he's pretty overrated tbqh

1234.gif

This would be my hesitation to make the switch but that offense would move up a whole tier with Romo behind center.
romo cant even last a preseason game without hurting his back. dude cant take a hit anymore. fragile ,.

. i love me some romo but he wasnt lighting it up when he played last year and its highly unlikely hes going to comeback looking like 2014 or younger  romo.   manning went from top 3 to a bottom tier qb in less then 2 years. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom