The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna front, I wasn't a fan of the Zeke pick.

Not because I didn't think he was a good player or anything, it just that I didn't think RB was a need especially with the 4th pick.

I wanted Jerry to take Jalen "I'm Sassy" Ramsey to help our putrid secondary.

Zeke started off slow the first few games, but he's shown why he was so highly touted out of Ohio St.

He and Dak really make the offensive dynamic, along with Beasley being Dak's security blanket.

Just need Dez to stay to stave off the injuries he's been hampered with the last two seasons.

Jerry doesn't deserve **** especially for Dak. This fool tried his hardest to move up to get Paxton Lynch and when that failed tried getting Connor Cook.

Jerry deserves zero credit for anything besides building a wonderful palace in Arlington.

Jerry doesn't deserve **** especially for Dak. This fool tried his hardest to move up to get Paxton Lynch and when that failed tried getting Connor Cook.

Jerry deserves zero credit for anything besides building a wonderful palace in Arlington.

I said last week the whole "Packers great rush defense vs. Zeke match up" was stupid AF and anyone with a brain knows Packers rush defense is really trash and Zeke was going to run for 150 today.

@DSK aka iLLoQuent show em cuz I don't feel like finding it.

Packers are trash.
Good win for Dak and company, impressive performance

Can Morris get some carries [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Games over b; get him outta there

Please get the stop please get the stop pleaseeeeee get this stop.
smokin.gif

He was really gonna try and get Connor Cook? :lol: yall dodged a bullet then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom