The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a terrible sack. Washington set the tone early getting at him. It was only a 3 man rush. That's the most alarming part if I'm a Eagles fan.

way more concerned about other things from that game before getting to that one bad play by a rookie.. if a habit starts to form, then it's time to start to get concerned

Vaitai (the 5th round rookie playing in his first real game) and what the coaches did trying to save him, was a problem the whole day.. that's what alarms me.. hell the whole line alarms me now with two huge holes we currently got going (and peters being a walking penalty)

Texans with another primetime game 

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

Glad Palmwr has had a successful career. His time in Cincy had me thinking he was done and would be one of those players who might have been, but he's a class act.

Glad Palmwr has had a successful career. His time in Cincy had me thinking he was done and would be one of those players who might have been, but he's a class act.

He had some aiiright days in cincy.. between injuries.. and then time in Oakland.. that is when I assumed dude was done

But he's gotta stay healthy

Bradford 9 years younger, but in that boat too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom