The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, I'm at chili's and not sure if this dude is drunk or what but he keeps talking about Micheal Floyd and giving up to the minute updates of his fantasy score.

@Buc Em this your friend or nah?

I mean can't get that much worse than Fitztragic
laugh.gif
last year i had to deal with brandon weeden and matt cassell. ive seen blaine gabbert play a couple games this year as well.

you can get much worse then fitz.  
Geno can't be worse than Fitz
Might as put him in to try to get something going.
he can... people really dont remember how bad these dudes play. him and ej manuel were beyond garbage. 

damn. dude got blown up. 
sick.gif

So hows the Sunday Night game going guys?

The Sunday Night game went into overtime with two division teams. You mean how is the Thursday game going.

Still, I don't think there will ever be a game as awful as Vikes/Giants with Josh Freeman starting for the Vikes.

Keep getting those tackles honey badger, I have a friend who has him on his fantasy team.

So hows the Sunday Night game going guys?
The Sunday Night game went into overtime with two division teams. You mean how is the Thursday game going.

Still, I don't think there will ever be a game as awful as Vikes/Giants with Josh Freeman starting for the Vikes.
Oh **** i'm out here mixing up my days 
laugh.gif
 . All these prime time games just blend together in my mind at this point its all just a big blur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom